+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have till end of year before Fiance leaves..

Have till end of year before Fiance leaves..

Hi,
    My gf and I have been living together and engaged for several years, recently things have gotten kinda bad, I think we were just doing things to tick each other off.. I found out she is planning to leave the contry early next year.. and of course once I heard that I realized how much I loved her.. She said she needs to find herself.. So I have a few months, and we will still be living together the whole time. I want her to love me again, how would you go about it? Thanks.

Wow, that is a doozy man. Hmm. Its very hard when youre living with her for her to have space and time to sort things out before going to a different country where it will be hard to keep things going if she does figure it out.

I would actually like to ask the girls out there if it is common for girls to need to find themselves, because it has happened to me and i have seen it happening to almost every other guy that has posted here .

I think maybe a girl could give you some better advice, as this seems to be a sticky situation indeed. Good luck my friend

I think the finding your self thing is BS it is just another excuse, I was in a relationship and got that answer, 2 months later she was on to the next guy. It is not about finding yourself that is just a nice way to tell your mate you don't want them anymore. It is like this if a girl liked me and I didn't have the feelings back I would say...well I am trying to be alone to "find myself", what a bunch of bs, if I had the feelings back twords that other person heck with the finding my self I would be with that person.

Well, I can agree in some situations runtime. In mine however it is true, as she has had self-esteem issues for a long time and is really worried that she might have been staying with me just because she didnt want to hurt me, in which case it would be better for us to move on. It really just depends on the individual situation