Hello everyone. I have been absent for several weeks because I was going through a lot of drama in my life.
In July, I was laid off from my six-figure income job. My ex-wife was trying to sue me for money I didn't have.
I was depressed, and inadvertantly treated my girlfriend badly for a while. I was a mess.

The good thing was I had more time to spend with my kids. I established a special bond during this time, which
was wonderful. My girlfriend was very understanding, and really encouraged me to get back on my feet.
Our kids met a few weeks ago, and became instant best friends. Their ages are 8 (hers), 6 (mine), 5 (hers), and
2.5 (mine). Oldest two are girls, and youngest two are boys. It works out perfectly. Tomorrow will be our 11-month anniversary, and we are seriously planning to merge our families in the near future.

I found a job last friday, and started this past Monday. I had to take a pay-cut, but it's enough to pay the bills.
Things are beginning to get better. I feel blessed that my woman stayed with me during my darkest hours.
I'm happy.