+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attn board ops - getmyexback

Attn board ops - getmyexback

Can you please do something about this "getmyexback" guy. He's clearly on here to sell his book, and he's giving very poor and self-interested advice to people who need some common sense and backup from fellow LFers.

Its really unconscionable and needs to be sorted out.

all over the place, where ever I'm needed
    Dear Alex,

I'm not selling anything - I do have a book, but since you don't have to pay for it, it's free, how am I selling it??

I have a blog, and I deal with relationships problems and break ups there, so I love to get some contact with people who are going through that same problems. People tend to be so much more open when there is no face to face contact involved and really talk about what's bothering them.
    So I found love forum and really liked it here. I also post my "very poor and self-interested advice" to e-zine articles, go articles, and a lot of sites since I enjoy interacting and contributing.

I'm not really in a mood to fight with you here even thought I did find "giving very poor and self-interested advice" pretty offensive.
    How do you judge if my advice is poor? And by whose criteria is your advice great?

Also I really don't thing this is the right sub-forum since I don't think that "love advice" is category you're looking for to get me kicked out.

But like I said, I'm not really in a mood to fight with you, this experience was great, but I won't post any more, fine? Happy?

Love,
    thegetmyexback
    HTML Code:
    http://www.thegetmyexback.com
    visit to get FREE e-book letting you into one secret tip. Find out what never, ever to do if you want your ex back