+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it True?

Is it True?

Hi Im new to the forum,

Just wanna ask you girls something. Is it true that the more you care about a girl , the more she will care less? . Because Im now in a relationship and at times I might be all jumpy when she's contacting another guy and stuffs . This bad personality of mine started like a month ago, I was being a bit .. just a tad too possessive at times by being too concerned about who she's communicating with . then I realized the faster I reply her sms , the slower she will reply me. Am I too clingy and desperate?

Supposedly and in every relationship, there is always one who gives and cares more than the other. I'm unsure whether that means they care any less for you though. Some people just aren't big on showing emotions, etc, doesn't mean they aren't 'feeling' it.

Why is she contacting this other guy? Is he an ex, a friend?

Well I can only talk from my experience. I'm not what you would call a luvy duvy person in a relationship. Like xxazurexx said ' it doesnt mean i ent feeling it. I believe if a man is too possessive then this would make me feel a bit claustrophobic to be with them. There is nothing wrong really with replying in a gd time to texts , if only my old boyfriends did that lol !. Replying too quickly would make me think that you've been waiting all day for me to text you and your not living your life. You have got to sort out your issues with trust in ur relationship, as this is obviously the cause of your possessiveness.

Just chill and Relax when she texts others , jelousy is not unusual when your girl is texting a lad. Women feel the same a tinchy bit when their man txts a girl. But dont let yourself think too much about it.

Take care x

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Supposedly and in every relationship, there is always one who gives and cares more than the other. I'm unsure whether that means they care any less for you though. Some people just aren't big on showing emotions, etc, doesn't mean they aren't 'feeling' it.

Why is she contacting this other guy? Is he an ex, a friend?
    Yeah, what guys......I'm sure she would get suspicious if you were constantly contacting several girls. Give us some more details so that we can better assist you.

Actually , I spoke to her and found out those "guys" are just her long time friends. And I was all sensitive over nothing . I think all these negative feelings stemmed from my ex that betrayed my trust. T.T
    yeah and you are right. it's the problem on trust. decided that it's best to trust her and set the limit of flirtation between her and her guy friends.
    Thanks a lot for ur replies .