+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Someone Please give me some advice about my ex!!!!!!

Someone Please give me some advice about my ex!!!!!!

Me and my ex were engaged for about a year and had been together for 9 years totoal. I am 25 she is 24, just so you know the basics. Me and her decided to break up, we did for 2 for two weeks then she called me I went over and talked to her then for the next two weeks we spent almost everyday together (including spending the night here everynight) We did this for 2weeks then I had to leave for some training for about 3 weeks. Well the very first day I was gone she ment some 22 year old guy at a bar with her friends. I found this out a few days ago when they meet. Well anyways she wanted nothing to do with me when I came home. Sense then she has called me a few times saying she wantes to be friends and she misses me like crazy, dreams about me and so on. Just last week she called and asked me for 100dollars to pay her car insurance, she said her BF was broke so he couldnt help. Said she has noone to ask but me and she knew I would always take care of her ( something close to that if not word by word). I said yes and three days later she seen me out with a girl im talking to. I killed me to see them drive by together but like 5 mins later she somehow got time to call me and said hey I dont need that money anymore, and asked if I was with brooke. I said yes and shes goes..........ohhh I love you hahahaha, just weird. Should I get ahold of her and answer her calls, or just avoid contact?

Sounds like a heartbreaking situation. If possible, give her a little time to get her head on straight. With the 9 years of history building something together, you're bound to get back together if you're headed in the same direction. If not, just take care of yourself, and be open to what life presents you with.

It's hard to end such a long term relationship . . . but DON'T allow her to string you along, you're not responsible for her anymore and you're definitely not supposed to play the boyfriend role

You should continue to limit contact with her.

Please don't give her any money.

ya i never gave her any money...I emailed her yesterday told her she could call me tomorrow sense I wount be around today. She wrote me back and all it said was, Ya your never around your always at brookes house. She ended it with me and found someone else really soon. Now she acts all jealus because my new girl im talking to is very successful and complete opposite of her, and her new BF is broke. I dont get it, I woulda took amazing care of her and she knew that. Wounder if she will call me today? Plus we both mentioned we dont know how it will be hanging out, we might get mad , or sad, or just want each other back. I really want her back even though every single person around me dont know why