+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you tell if a new-girl you're seeing wants or doesnt want sex yet?

Can you tell if a new-girl you're seeing wants or doesnt want sex yet?

Well, when you start seeing a girl, and you have a kiss etc. and are quite flirty.

How can you tell if a girl would slap you or make love to you if you make a move? Do they give any sorta' signs, i've only had sex with 1 girl lots of times and that was my EX, but this new girl i have had around and i'm not sure if she'd think im rushing, or if she's sat there thinking 'whens he gunna grow a pair'

If your going to tell me to talk to her about it, i feel as if we aren't comfortable enough with eachother to talk about sex, (to which you'd say, then we're not ready) But we're both adults and not being ready isn't the case. It's just knowing what she wants!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously if you can't have an honest conversation about sex how the hell ARE you ready for it? It was silly for you to come on here, and rebute advice before you even got any.

Umm there are a few things that must be talked about IE who's got the protection?

"If your going to tell me to talk to her about it, i feel as if we aren't comfortable enough with eachother to talk about sex"

If you can't even talk about an action . . .then you are ready to perform the action

-

You could try and get more intimate and see how far you can push the physical

No it isn't like that, okay we could talk about it? but then how do i approach talking about it?
    Won't saying, "so, you want sex?" be abit out the blue and possibly giving a bad impression? Sorry to sound an idiot, but like i said, only been with one girl properly

Alternatively, you could try taking gradual physical steps before you rip off her clothes and try to penetrate her. You might not want to try all of these on the same date.

1. Gently touch her hand or arm. Does she flinch?
    2. Hug her.
    3. Kiss her. Does she just passively receive it, or does she actively kiss you back?
    4. Hold hands. It sounds lame, but if the two of you aren't comfortable holding hands, then you're not ready for sex together.
    5. If you've got some degree of privacy, try putting your hand on her leg. Does she flinch? If not, slide your hand up higher, gradually.

Anyway, you get the idea.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.