+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good or Bad when talk Sex Early in Relationship?

Good or Bad when talk Sex Early in Relationship?

Can good relationships come out of introducing and talking about sex so early on before a deep relationship has even developed?

This friend of mine is so worried of starting an actual relationship with this fella she has just gotten to know over a few months time because of the main reason, they talked about sex already. At first it was like for fun. They haven't literally had it, so there is no real physical intimacy, but they have "talked" about it a lot and in this short time grew very intense over each other because of it. They talk very little about other things though they have talked about other things, but always resorted to talk about sex. It's like what they are curious about in common.

I think they are very fond of each other by the way she talks about him sometimes, but I'm afraid she might end up in a destructive relationship eventually so I'm not quite sure what advice to give her. I can't quite say if he pressured her into talking about sex, though she feels sometimes she is, but likes him enough to talk about it with him or make him keeping talking to her, if you get my meaning.

Just want a male perspective on if any of you had a great relationship turn out when you brought the topic of sex into the picture so early in the relationship before knowing the girl.

I'm not talking about sleeze jerks who only want one night stands, etc. I just want honest opinions from normal guys who think its not a big deal, but have experience with this idea of approaching a serious, deeper relationship with a woman....if you didn't see it a problem introducing sex early on or if it was a problem and it was not a good idea. Thanks!
    Last edited by youlf; 16-10-10 at 01:26 AM.

"This friend of mine is so worried of starting an actual relationship with this fella she has just gotten to know over a few months time because of the main reason, they talked about sex already."

Well how long have they been talking about sex? how long have they known each other? after a month and if they are fond of each other it shouldn't be that bad

As far as I know, they've been talking for a few months now online. Met briefly a couple of times, but only very shortly. I'm not sure how fond they are as to more like 2 curious kids who fill each other's time or if it can amount to anything. Just wondering if the sex ruined a potential possibility for their relationship or can it get further somewhere past that now that its talked about?