+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cybersex lead to good relationship

Cybersex lead to good relationship

Can cybersex with somebody ever lead to a deeper relationship with someone? I'm not talking about people already dating and exclusive. Just curious about friends or not even friends yet, can that ever develop into friends or a romantic relationship?

I don't think so . . . but that's based on pure theory, I don't know of any friend anecdotes or personal experiences

The thing about e-relationships is that you don't see that person in their entirety - but you are getting an idea of that person. While learning about this person your mind is filling in the blanks, do you know what they sound like, their mannerisms, how they treat their friends, their daily routine, etc . . . to me it's like reading a transcript of a movie, then watching it - or - reading a book and then seeing an adaptation, etc.

I'd rather have initial communication in person and then when friendship or relationships is established THEN you can do e-friendships and e-relationships.

Good points. I just figured sex was a very strong topic among people if it is done repeatedly with the same person, they would tend to gravitate towards one another more. I know people do it to have just mindless fun, but I was just wondering if it was possible. I am also the one who posted the topic on Sex Introduced early on in a relationship, and this kinda is like that. If two people came together first using cybersex, could there possibly be a relationship afterwards if they grew a bit fond of one another through the discussion of sex.

How old are these people? . . . because sex can be a big part of relationships. . . also this might be akin to e-flirting, or sex text-messaging, or sexy phone calls?

But given enough time, most people who like each other and are comfortable and willing to get more intimate will talk about sex.

Well. I got to know my ex first online via a forum and then via msn. We did have fun chats, cybersex, no strings attached. When a friend of mine (who also knew this guy via the internet, only less sexually cause he was not attracted to her), went to visit him a couple of times (he lives in the UK and she has some friends there too, went to see them and him then too because she thought why not) she asked me once if I wanted to come along cause he really was a great guy. Him and me hit it off right away, emotionally and sexually we were everybit as compatible as online. I dare to say I loved him very soon, and after a few visits we became officially bf/gf. I loved him, he loved me, even if it started with cybersex we became emotionally very close.

BUT.. because it was long distance I broke it off after a long time, because I couldn't deal anymore and didn't want to move or wait any longer.

Anyway, cyber can lead to more, if there's eventual physicality involved.

yeah me and my guy like to role play as online chatters its funny

No. Never. Flings and "cyber" bootycalls, or bootycalls in general, never get anywhere.

Once you give it up, however you do it, you will not be taken seriously. PERIOD.

You spell your worth out as soon as your nipple shows.

Quote Originally Posted by youlf View Post
    Can cybersex with somebody ever lead to a deeper relationship with someone? I'm not talking about people already dating and exclusive. Just curious about friends or not even friends yet, can that ever develop into friends or a romantic relationship?
    What? Wanking in front of a webcam or talking dirty via MSN can lead to a good relationship? I very much doubt it. What the hell is wrong with actually meeting somebody? I have nothing against the internet and met my GF via the net but we talked ONLY. The idea of cybersex etc before actually meeting in person = WIERD.
    And nothing guarantees a GOOD relationship. Apart from time, effort, love, commitment......

I think it can happen.

To me, it's not too different than meeting someone in a bar, sleeping with them, and then deciding after that, that hey, that drunken bastard is not too bad of a human being.

If you're starting a relationship off with sex in anyway, virtually or physically, there is a chance it won't grow into anything deeper....You already told her right there I don't want to get to know you any further than sex. A simple chat, just trying to get to know her as a person would of been the right thing to do if you wanted a relationship with her. Perhaps start showing her what you really want?
    VALENTINNO
    www.valentinno.com
    www.facebook.com/poet.valentinno

It might acutally work. You never know.