+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls... hows a blowjob come about?

How do you get a blowjob?

Yes here's the deal. My girl HAS gone down on a few guys, and I think usually she was forced into it. Like she said one guy was like suck me off, kinda forceful voice and all, so she did. And there was a guy who asked like constantly so she finally did so he would shut up? I've only ever gotten one blowjob, and the girl just went for it cause that's how she is with sex.

My girl on the other hand seems to let me lead and all, and we were kidding around and she was like, just say "blow me please with sugar, cherries, and whipped cream on top". Now I try not to be an asshole and I know if I actually said that she'd probably laugh and call me a retard, so if I usually lead things, how should I give her the hint of me wanting head? I don't wanna be a forceful asshole and I don't wanna beg.

Basically, if your man gives you the signal, what IS the signal? I want head cause it sucked that one time, and my girl sucks on my fingers and teases me and its just... wow. lol yea I'm nuts I kno
    Last edited by jb5k1; 08-11-04 at 12:51 AM.

Anyone out there wanna take a stab at this? I've seen questions with more obvious answers (to me at least) go answered quicker than this. I really wanna know so I don't say something or do something stupid (like call her Count Cockula again (it was a joke trust me)).

Thanks?

if i lick you will you lick me?

Yea I would, and I told her that. We were in my room and she was like talkin and she said just ask and I didn't wanna say that stupid pretty please thing and she was like I'm Count dracula or something and i was like just kidding and said no you're Count Cockula. So she was like just **** me and we laughed and then after I was like, you know I was gonna go down on you and she seemed dissapointed. Maybe if I go down on her first she'll return the favor? My bro's gf told me that I have to at least once in a while so since I usually lead does that seem cool? I could always just get in the 69 position and either she'd get the point or I'd just be eatin her out. I'm all for that but I still want head

you have to communicate with her your likes and dislikes i mean i knwo you are trying to e smooth about this but she did say just ask whats the worst that she can say no? and so what if she does i mean your not getting it anyway right

That's a good point. I just like being about the same. Like I do stuff to her because I like getting her off, but it seems like I shouldn't have to ask. Well I won't see her til next weekend unfortunately so I'll ask then I guess if shes in the mood, which she usually is in the mood.

King Zarathu Guest
    if she sucks ur fingers.. and she says "just ask" and she sounds like she's kidding and all that.. it's obviously a tease!! she's given other guys head before.. dude it's a tease. i tried somethin' like that once with this one girl and she was like "hey let's ****" and i (like a dumbass) said "Ok!!! " and i started pullin' her shit down and then she moves away and says "siiiiike!"

i was pissed and i promised NOT to let that happen again. so i was the one that teased her.. and i teased her like ****in' crazy! i did this thing "i'll touch you wherever you touch me" and she was pressing my chest and i was massaging her tits--i did everything i could to make it feel good and make her want more. finally she grabbed my cock and i started fingering her insanely and her rate of breathing was all over the place i loved it..

the point is, try to not have to ASK for head, cuz she might be like "dude i was kidding.. cool urself" then you'll feel embarrassed. you need to TEASE her right back!! for example, lick her right below her belly button, or lick around her nipple and breath warm air down on it..

tease that b.. oops