+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like everything about this girl, but there's one problem

I like everything about this girl, but there's one problem

So I've been hanging out with this girl for about two months and she likes me, I love everything about her, her personality, looks, she's funny, she's unique, but all that's missing are my feelings for her. My friends suspect I don't have feelings for her because she rushed her feelings for me and made it known too soon and they suggest that I like the chase in going after a girl. It's really sad that when I finally find a girl that likes me and I like everything about her, that my feelings aren't coming around. Any suggestions on what to do, or if possible some ways to build feelings for her? Thanks

If its not there, it simply isn't there. If, however, you don't have feelings for her simply because you didn't do the chasing I wish I could get my hands around your neck and use every ounce of my strength to wring it until you passed out.

There are too many people who STILL believe in the notion that men must chase and that women have to play 'hard to get' until she has been 'won'. It leaves all of the others, who have good sense and who realize that it is absolute bullshit, having to put up with these imbeciles who are stuck on decades old notions. If you want her, then grow a pair and tell her. If you want him then open your damned mouth instead of just standing there hoping that he says something to you. Urgh...

Getting back to you though, no, you shouldn't try to have feelings for someone just because they have feelings for you. It isn't fair to either of you.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Just be friends. Maybe you'll develop feelings, maybe not. Either way, just enjoy her company and life in general.

-PP

If you don't feel affection for her you have to tell it because you are joking yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rkomastuh3 View Post
    "I love everything about her, her personality, looks, she's funny, she's unique, but all that's missing are my feelings for her."
    "It's really sad that when I finally find a girl that likes me and I like everything about her, that my feelings aren't coming around."
    you can't make yourself feel it, it should be a natural thing. . . and this is just 2 months, keep on being friends but relationships will probably not work out.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions