+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex girlfriend says the window is closed

ex girlfriend says the window is closed

Hey everybody...Just wanted some feedback...i dated my ex for 3 months..it was a greta summer...We said we loved eachother and did all the fun relationship stuff. I started teaching school this year and when that started I just got off track. We had different schedules, I wasn't communicating any of my concerns with her and the next thing you know I'm telling her that it feels like we were drifting apart and she agreed and asked why that was..ps this is all through text..which became our main way of communicating..neither of us picked up the phone that night and we should have..Basically a few days later we new we had to talk . I went to her place and she said we needed to start over she thinks i took her for granted and we couldnt be together. that was devastating and for the next two months after that day we have been texting. I left her alone at first and then she would text me and it was a big back and fourth thing but i def text her more..anyway she told me to ask her out sometime and i told her i wood just rather be together..after a month or so i finally called her for a date and she said the window was closed that she was still angry but it was all good. that was about 15 days ago..i respected her text told her i wasnt goona get all crazy and wished her the best..no reply...5 days later texted her..no reply...its now been 9 days since i have contacted her..should i continue to move on or make one last play for somebody who is very special?

Quote Originally Posted by nick pitera View Post
    I left her alone at first and then she would text me and it was a big back and fourth thing but i def text her more..anyway she told me to ask her out sometime and i told her i wood just rather be together..after a month or so i finally called her for a date and she said the window was closed that she was still angry but it was all good. that was about 15 days ago..i respected her text told her i wasnt goona get all crazy and wished her the best..no reply...5 days later texted her..no reply...its now been 9 days since i have contacted her..should i continue to move on or make one last play for somebody who is very special?
    But you're already waited and tried again . . . how many 'last play's are you going to make?

I'd suggest you move on
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions