+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do i mention it...

Do i mention it...

Me and my OH were playing a game yest. We wrote down 5 questions we wanted to no about eachother that we didnt no and we had to answer totally honest.
    One of the questions was about kids... We both agreed when the time is right and were settled and secure then ofc its a wants. I asked him what if by accident it happened tho and he said then wed have to change plans. Now last month we had a very hard month we split up for a few weeks but we were still together in a sence. Do i tell him that im 95% sure i was pregnant but lost it? or do i keep my mouth shut and pretend it never happened.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep your mouth shut. You aren't pregnant, and even if you were, it's over.

And BTW - I don't know what an "OH" is, but if it isn't "only husband", use birth control.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

N.J is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i don't know ,,, if you want to be honest with him as the game should be so tell him about the TRUTH if you're sure but if you're not so keep your mouth shut

well if you lost it then you lost it . . . it doesn't matter and no need to tell, if you do then it will just complicate things
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

I agree with Vash...

And yeah, youi both may want kids and plans might change if you get pregnant - he might piss off and dump you with an unborn child. Never depend on a man and don't dumbly get yourself pregnant and because you think it will end in 'happy ever after'...

If you are wise, you will continue too and always USE PRECAUTION and until you have the ring on your finger.

If it's over between you two, then don't tell him. No good can come of it for either of you.

-PP

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Kisses View Post
    Me and my OH were playing a game yest. We wrote down 5 questions we wanted to no about eachother that we didnt no and we had to answer totally honest.
    One of the questions was about kids... We both agreed when the time is right and were settled and secure then ofc its a wants. I asked him what if by accident it happened tho and he said then wed have to change plans. Now last month we had a very hard month we split up for a few weeks but we were still together in a sence. Do i tell him that im 95% sure i was pregnant but lost it? or do i keep my mouth shut and pretend it never happened.

What makes you 95% sure you were pregnant, anyway? I mean, even a doctor won't consider you pregnant until they hear a beating heart.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

you already lost it, so why tell? it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway.