+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, some advice?

Confused, some advice?

About three weeks ago i started talking to this girl that i have known for a while in school.
    We talked a little before that, but nothing serious, just a friendly "hey".
    Anyway three weeks ago on my best friends birthday she ended up being there. There was only a total of 10 people so it wasn't a big crowd.
    We went from place to place in three different cars having a good time.
    After we left the first place i got this text message, not knowing who it was i asked and it was this girl.
    She told me how she loved my style, but at the moment i was told that she had a boyfriend so i thought she just wanted to be friends.
    Over the school week, we texted in school, and hung out after school with 3 other people regularly, and i thought this was a start of a good friendship.
    Over that weekend she made the first move by telling me she had feelings for me, and always though that i was cute, ever since last year.
    I was happy because i thought she was cute and maybe we can have a good relationship.
    The second week went by of her picking me up everyday in the morning to study before school, and chilling a after school. We were always texting eachother, which i dont mind.
    Then on the weekend of the second week, her and i slept over one of her friends houses, we got pretty intimate cuddling, holding hands, kissing, i had a really good time and i started to fall for her.
    Now the third week i dont know whats wrong, or what to do.
    I told her i wanted a relationship, but she told me about how she had a 1 year relationship which left her heart broken.
    I'v been trying to prove to her that im a good guy, and i wont do anything to break her heart, because i honestly know inside that i wont.
    I have never felt this way about a girl before.. but for the past two days shes been telling me she just wants to be friends, but once we graduate from high school later this year, there MAYBE a chance for us.
    I told her i would wait for her, because theres no other girl i want more..
    I dont know what to tell her, im afraid she will stop having feelings for me since the end of the year is so far.
    She gave me a ride home today, i asked her to hang out but she said no. Usually she would have said yes because we went literally 2 weeks straight of seeing eachother. Before i left she gave me a kiss, which just made me even more confused.
    I thought this whole thing was a way to let me down easy, but after the kiss i don't know what she wants.
    I know its only been 3 weeks, but i'v never felt this way about a girl before, although im young, i just know when something feels right.
    What do you guys think she wants, maybe a friends with benefits until the end of the year where we can have a relationship? Or is she trying to let me down easy by telling me we might have a chance, but we actually wont?
    I remember yesterday she sent me this cute note saying " i miss you", today i texted her saying i miss you, and i still havent gotten a message back. Its just killing me inside.
    Also how could i prove to her i will not break her heart? How can i earn her trust?
    Sorry for the essay but any help would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by tiffanysb; 01-12-10 at 10:52 AM.

been in ur shoes man. You gotta first relax. Second, You gotta step back and slow down for a second. At this rate you will want to marry her next week Some times girls like to take things slow sort of speak. Girls are not attracted to needy guys; so if you are always looking for attention (from her) then you should really try to stop that.

Basically play it cool. Dont let it bother you, and more important, don't let HER know it bothers you. From there just keep your cool and let whatever happens happen.

Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    been in ur shoes man. You gotta first relax. Second, You gotta step back and slow down for a second. At this rate you will want to marry her next week Some times girls like to take things slow sort of speak. Girls are not attracted to needy guys; so if you are always looking for attention (from her) then you should really try to stop that.

Basically play it cool. Dont let it bother you, and more important, don't let HER know it bothers you. From there just keep your cool and let whatever happens happen.
    She told me she doesn't want a little 2 month relationship.
    She wants something serious, that will basically last forever.
    Also she even suggested that i go to the same school shes going to attend.
    I would do it in a heartbeat, thats just how i feel.
    Yesterday she got mad at me because i didnt text her for 2 hours, because i took a nap.
    Thats basically how this fight started, from something as simple as that.
    Shes pretty clingy herself, but i like that..

Bump can i please have some advice?
    Shes continuing to compare me to other guys, even though she hasn't given me a chance.
    She says i will break her heart, and she doesnt want to get close to anyone.
    This is probably because of her past relationship, but i want her to let me in, even though i know it will be hard.

To be honest, you dont want her to let you in. she still has some serious trust issues that she needs to deal with. Like you said, shes comparing you to other guys.......thats no good. If you get in a relationship with her now, she would just put everything her ex did on you, you wouldn't even have a chance. She like you but shes not ready for a relationship. (get use to hearing this) Just take it slow and build sh relationship with her, she knows you like her and she likes you back. She even put point a lil for you, hang right and see where this journey takes you. Its not as bad as you may think it is.

You must stop feeling so worried, this girl has feelings for you but you are scaring the girl away. Every girl wants a little bit of a challenge and you are putty in her hands. Step back, give the girl some space and let her come running to you.

I'm just confused on what she wants.
    Should i confront her about it or just act like it doesnt bother me, even though it does?