+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I m confused..please advice!!!!!!!

I m confused..please advice!!!!!!!

Hi All..

I am having a very critical situation before me. I m confused in choosing one person to marry. There are three persons who have confused me this diwali..

1. He is my friend from last 4 years. He wants only me in his life. We know likes n dislikes of each other. He is less educated to me but loves me very much. His financial posion is not so good but he promises to make me happy for whole life. Nobody likes him in My family.
    2. Is my neighbour. Well familier to my family. Everybody likes him in my family. He is quite educated and in good job. Very intelligent guy with good sense of mind. we always greet each other with big smile on face. He told me he likes from last 10 years when we were 15 yr old.
    3. I love this third person very much. Gudluking, fair colour, very good in education with goodjob. I know him from last 6 months only. Everybody likes him in my family. I can imagin my dream life with him.

Wat should I do. To whom I should marry for a happy married life and good future. Please suggest..........

#3?

The way you described #3 makes me believe that you like this person more, and would rather spend your life with him over the others.

all 3 proposed?! what i would say is to marry someone who loves you more than you love him, that way can you be safe. oh and financial stability sounts for sure, so for now #2 seems good, tho i suggest you get to know him more first since you two have not really dated. Lucky you tho! Good luck.

Marry the person that YOU love.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You shouldn't even be getting married. People who get married should KNOW right off the bat they should be with the partner.

i think this is a sticky situation: In America we are taught to marry the ONE WE LOVE. While this is romantic and sweet, in many other countries- marriage is more about FAMILY and more than just "romantic love." aka arranged marriages. Out of curiosity what country are you from? I get the vibe that you are not from the US (no offense).

So really, i think its important to look at the cultural background, and what you believe. If your family means a lot, and their decision DOES matter, then i would suggest 2 or 3. If you were here in America, and believed you should base it solely on who YOU love, and "thats all that matters" mentality, then go for 3 definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You shouldn't even be getting married. People who get married should KNOW right off the bat they should be with the partner.
    i dont agree- if u are trying to saying love at first sight. How do you know who you are supposed to marry without getting to know them? maybe im misunderstanding your quote, but I think relationships require a lot of time, effort, and learning. People grow together or grow apart... and once you feel the time is right, thats when marriage is appropriate

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman39 View Post
    I get the vibe that you are not from the US
    Never mind not meant for me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman39 View Post
    i dont agree- if u are trying to saying love at first sight. How do you know who you are supposed to marry without getting to know them? maybe im misunderstanding your quote, but I think relationships require a lot of time, effort, and learning. People grow together or grow apart... and once you feel the time is right, thats when marriage is appropriate
    Hell no I'm not saying love at first sight I'm actually saying the exact opposite. She should (IMO) be in a long, invested relationship before considering marriage, this is typically and one man for the job at a time decision so the fact she's weighing 3 at a time makes me quote she shouldn't be thinking marriage.

I m from India and yes.....really my family means me a lot. And I wanna say I never attempt to hurt anybody. How to reject the one who love me a lot. How to make understand the person mentioned #1 that i can not marry him.

It's your life and you have to make choice and make a best choice without bothering about any body.decisions should be based on choice and not under any kind of pressure

You can't date one first?

We can't tell you whom to choose. This might sound corny, but follow your heart. That's the only way you can decide.

Dear

Well my is muslim, and im not... and her parents wont be happy about me... when it comes to marriage, no matter how much u love ur parents, u have to look at it in perspective... u live ur parents for 20-25 years.... ull be married and living with someone else for 50+ years... to me, it matters more for those 50 years when u are living on ur own, ur own children... choose what YOU want. however, if tradition is really big, then take that into consideration