+ Follow This Topic

Thread: death didant seem so bad...

death didant seem so bad...

I dont know how many of u have read my posts in the last couple of mounths but one was them was about my love life in general
    to sum up the parts u need to know i went out with this guy for a little over 7 mounths although he was not who i consider to be my one true love we were very very close and i honestly thought we were going to spend a very long time together in the end i cheeted on him and broke up with him that same day becouse i was just so ashamed of what i had done i told and everything i then went out with my at the time best freind who i had always had a thing for he had been my best freind for about a year and a half and was also my ex's best freind in the end he broke up with me becouse he thought i was cheeting on him (i never did). then he ditched me...along with the rest of the whole god damn world..my ex is insane a true sicko he spy ware on my computer to read my conversationas an see what webpages i was going to and read my email then he started following me around havign people in my school watch me etc he even moved a couple blocks away from me so he can watch me etc he is 6'5'' and 345 pounds and can fight like there is no tomarrow he is also not afraid to kill and as shown so many times so every one took his side and i was not able to get a restrainign order etc
    it turns out he was also cheeting on me the entire time we were going out

for the last 2 mounths he has left me alone...he moved away from my school took the spy ware off etc and even allows people to sometimes talk to me etc
    when going to a party (the first time i was seeing the people who dicthed me in over 5 mounths) i was told that he along with my ex best freind would NOT be comming
    i was lied to they showed up outside the door and i freaked out i calps onto the floor and crawlled into the kitchen where there was a back door i had not seen my ex in person since he pushes me off a jedi onto a bunch of rocks and water i sprained my ancle pretty bad and im sure alot more would have happand if he was not drunk
    i startted to cry real bad and i codualnt think i cant really remember what the peoepl were doing around but i know they were trying to stall him from comming in the house and getting me out
    i went out the back door and told them i needed to get out of there so did i ran as fast as i could
    but i dont understand why?...he could care less about me he hates me yes but for no good reason and he woudl nto hurt me anymore and wants nothing to do with me but for some reason i coudlant bar to be near him
    i need help...lots of help
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

relax dear. Relax.....

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

what exactly is your problem ? i could barely understand what that post said.

When you can, move as far as you can... move so he can never find you or contact you EVER again. You know, who the hell would put spyware on your computer and track you down? That's just sick. Especially someone who would hurt a girl... ****ing makes me sick.

Castration should be a legal form of punishment.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

i wanted to move real bad
    reaaal
    my mother even proposed moving to FL but i said no i dont want him to controll let alone that fact that leaving nyc would mean leaving everything i love and what i need to survive...plus i didant want to live in a red state
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

wtf a red state did you just say a red state? are you talking about gangs?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

lololol no its ok ::pats u on the head:: i mean i state that voted republic
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

oh ok again i keep misunderstanding you
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

its ok most people do
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

King Zarathu Guest
    Dude.. it seems to me like you do this to yourself. Not about the whole guy tracking you down and wanting to hurt you (although it is a possibility) but I can't say "poor baby.." to you right now, so let me ask:

What comes around goes around, correct?

You cheated on the other kid a long time ago and THEN broke up with him because you were ashamed. That must have inflicted some SERIOUS pain on him.

Just.. watch what you do, and try not to hook up with ****ed up guys like that.

im not looking for a poor baby hun although it would be nice i just want an answer to my question
    i cheeted on him for very good reasons...and trust me when i say he felt no pain he was cheeting on the enitre tiem we were going out and admits to never loving me and that he was just using me etc
    i know i really have problems with finding guys becouse i tend to be more atracted to insane dudes...although when i first go out with them they seem fine
    ugh
    im staying away from relationships at the moment weather it be freindship or romantic
    i also seem to be a magnet for freaks grrr **** it
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie