+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She broken the relationship.. help me..

She broken the relationship.. help me..

We were together since almost 2 years.. We were very happy having each other.. I am 20 and she is 21.. It doesn't matter and we never had a problem about age at all..

She is very short tempered person.. She loved me a lot so I am.. We were deeply in the love.. The problem with her is she is kinda kiddish and she gets angry quickly..

Since 4-5 days, we were having troubles in our relation.. Yesterday, I went to her.. She became normal, We saw one movie.. She was very close to me.. We were sooo close to each other.. It was like we are in heaven.. At evening, we were going out, She was in bathroom washing her face.. I started being naughty and just threw some water on her.. I thought she will like it.. But things went wrong, she got angry very soon..

I also got tempered and told her, "This will not do the things.. I was just trying to make fun and you just overtook it." Then I don't know what happened to her she just started speaking like, "I want to breakup with you, don't ever meet me, call me again or don't text me"

I went to home.. Started texting her, calling her.. She didn't picked up the call.. I started texting.. Even after almost 140 text messages, she never replied me. I am trying to call her, text her.. she is not replying.. She has decided to leave me..

This is kinda kiddish thing she has done..

Now the problem is I am not able to forget her at any moment. She is just perfect for me but she's not getting the right things.. She just want to dump me.. It's not like she love someone else. She needs me I know but she is behaving like this

I want to get out of this relation.. I miss her a lot.. It hurts me a lot.. My exams are starting since 26th November. I need a break otherwise my career will be screwed.. Help me out.. Please... please.. How can I forget her or at least ignore her for a while..

Please help me out..

You sent her 140 text messages? You both sound kiddish to me... that wasn't smart. Anyways, only time can help you get over her, try to do more activities or even meet other women, other than that the rest lies on you. If you are able to realize that she is just one person, and that there are many other girls out there who are better for you, then you'll be fine.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait for your phone bill and you'll get over her fast :/ Unless you have free text msgs ...
    I wazzzz here

Being able to be playful is soooooo important and laugh relationships should not be all serious or you will get bored most people do forget this tho and many some anger management too

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^What the heck did you just say? It's like a bunch of words without a meaning.Next time use dots and comas.
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't understand your problem. she doesn't want to be with her and you don't want to deal with this now because of your exams... so it's perfect. the relationship is over and there aren't any strings attached.

besides, she doesn't love you anymore, it's clear enough for us to see.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If you didn't call/text her a lot then maybe she would of called or text you then maybe there is hope, but I think you've frustrate/made things worst since she had temper problem...
    I mean, sending her 140 text msgs? She even said to you not to call or text.... maybe one or two might of been fine, but 140 is too much.
    So you probably should move on now...
    I know this is going to be hard for you, but time will heal, start being busy, interact with your friends, concentrate on your study/work.
    If you keep your mind busy, you're heart will hopefully heal quick.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she probably has blocked your number by now too. it's the first thing that i would've done after i got 5 straight texts in a row.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...