+ Follow This Topic

Thread: venting - this week has been hell

venting - this week has been hell

hmm first week of the new term!! easy work! no hw, tests, or quizes! this week was suposed to be nice and easy. but in its short span, i have managed to fall asleep in all my classes so i dont know anything about anything and im completely lost. not only are my grades suffering, the current girl im in a PHYSICAL ONLY relationship with thinks taht she might be pregnant with ME as the father, and my ex has started to call me up again, wanting to be friends again. damn her, taht stupid whore dumped ME and now shes wants me to be all friendly and happy with her? it wouldnt be bad, i could jsut tell her to go **** herself and leave me alone, cept NO! the girl who might be pregnant just so happens to be a good friend of my ex, and she wants me to be nice to my ex cause my ex started to get suspicious of me and the pregnant girl. Then my ex started to hate Ms. Pregnant , so i gotta make it ALL better by becoming my ex's friend. DAMNIT.

whew. that felt good.

King Zarathu Guest
    i have advice, but it varies depending on your age and grade you are in. plz post.

14//sophmore

King Zarathu Guest
    oh ok that's cool... well you once told me that you didn't believe in high school love and when in high school you should just **** around with all types of girls. why don't you do that then?

tahts what im doing!!!! but she just HAD to (maybe) get pregnant. sigh, i SO dont want this to get complicated. the whole point of what i was doing was so it WOULDNT get into deep feelings or any sort of emotional attachment. damn, but what if she DOES get pregnant and decides to kkeep it?? sigh.

King Zarathu Guest
    that's when you say **** YOU to your ex, you say **** YOU to the other chick, you say **** YOU to all of them, and you go find a bitch to get head from

yay!! go head! heh.. go head givers

lol if only i didnt have a concience... sigh.

King Zarathu Guest
    awww yeah.. do what you feel is right: which is say **** YOU hahah j/p