+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ~student Teacher~

~student Teacher~

Hey guys! I just joined this place, I really need to talk about this, cuz I can't tell it to my friends... I'm in my last year of high school, and there's this student teacher I really really like, I think it's becoming more than just a crush. I know he's still my teacher. But today was his last day of teaching us, when I went out of the classroom I couldn't hold the tears back. I started crying for some reason. I wouldn't tell him anything about my feelings, I just wish I could see him everyday, just the thought of not being able to see him anymore is killing me! He gave us his e-mail and was like, e-mail me I would love to hear from you guys... Should I e-mail him? or should I wait until I graduate? or should I send an e-mail to him without saying anything about how I feel about him? I'm so totally confused, and I can't stop crying, I feel so weird, I wish I could talk to somebody and they would understand me... but I don't think anyone I know will understand. Any advice from you guys will be much appreciated! Thank you for taking time to read this.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you'll grow out of it in time and later look back on your life and think this was something that you are glad you didn't act upon. drop it before it turns into something larger.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

WHY is there SO many teacher student relationship?

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Hi,

I myself haven't found love itself. But, I think you should take your chances. What do you have to lose? Perhaps he'll say "yes" and you'll be happy with him or he'll say '"no".
    If you never ask him: you'll never know the answer
    If you DO ask him: you'll know the answer, and perhaps you'll create something magical in life.

Sometimes we need to take risks, yes, it can be negative, but you can learn from it.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Alwayshere
    Hi,

I myself haven't found love itself. But, I think you should take your chances. What do you have to lose? Perhaps he'll say "yes" and you'll be happy with him or he'll say '"no".
    If you never ask him: you'll never know the answer
    If you DO ask him: you'll know the answer, and perhaps you'll create something magical in life.

Sometimes we need to take risks, yes, it can be negative, but you can learn from it.

Greetings
    Bullshit, if the teacher has any sense he would have the ability to say no. Nothing going to develop out of the relationhip. I've been there like Illusuinal said... "Your setting yourself up with faliure". There is nothing to come out of this.

What I did was write a letter about how I felt. Belive me t makes you feel much better! Over time you get over it.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 13-11-04 at 10:51 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Kiechi >> actually, that is not total bullshit. This is wat i will advice for ppl bout crush n stuff

but when it comes to teachers n students, the only way is SCREW IT AND MOVE ON!

I don't know how I got in this in the first place! I could NEVER imagine that I would like one of my teachers, but he's not my teacher anymore, does that make any difference? I don't think I'll see him at my school anymore, cuz he has to finish his studies. Thanks for your advice you guys!
    I hope to find someone just like him, who was NOT my teacher!