+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I've passed the first date: What should i do?

TWu is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

I've passed the first date: What should i do?

Well, there is this girl whom i've liked for 2 years in high school, and i finally had the courage to ask her out on a date; she accepted and didnt realise i liked her until i mentioned it. she is probably the shyest person in my school, she sits with only a couple of friends 4-5, I can only talk to her after school when i walk with her sometimes; I don't really think she likes me and that she only accepted the date out of the kindness of her heart. We talk all the time on MSN and she seems to enjoy chatting with me because of my humorous stories (well, i think its funny). All my friends urge me to try to hold her hand, but i just don't think she will want that: I'm scared that she will let go of me, what should I do? I just feel so awkward if i were to hold her.
    PS: I'm not the most romantic guy you will meet, but I really like her, so please help
    Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by TWu View Post
    Well, there is this girl whom i've liked for 2 years in high school, and i finally had the courage to ask her out on a date; she accepted and didnt realise i liked her until i mentioned it. she is probably the shyest person in my school, she sits with only a couple of friends 4-5, I can only talk to her after school when i walk with her sometimes; I don't really think she likes me and that she only accepted the date out of the kindness of her heart. We talk all the time on MSN and she seems to enjoy chatting with me because of my humorous stories (well, i think its funny). All my friends urge me to try to hold her hand, but i just don't think she will want that: I'm scared that she will let go of me, what should I do? I just feel so awkward if i were to hold her.
    PS: I'm not the most romantic guy you will meet, but I really like her, so please help
    Thanks for reading
    u need to go up and hug her ;D

First of all, she likes you. You seem oblivious to this fact so I'm just going to put it out there for you. She. Likes. You. Definitely.

Second of all, she's shy. You need to initiate. Now, don't try to hold her hand. Hand holding is AWKWARD. The next time you walk with her after school, when you're parting ways give her a hug. Hugs are harmless but if she is shy and likes you, which she is and does, it'll be a big deal to her. Just a quick hug. That's step A.

Third, did you go on the date? What happened?

Users Country Flag
    We talked on our first date
    I took her to a nice not too fancy italian restaurant , Alice Fazooli's i remember
    the atmosphere was nice and i talked about her interests and tried not to focus on myself

i tend to avoid fancy places on the first date because if you're paying the bill they tend to expect fancy places all the time. don't just talk about her all the time, the trick is to learn things about her and begin a conversation from there, I've learned that the easiest way to make a girl like you is to make her laugh a lot so make that your goal but don't overdo it. also the confidence thing... always have something witty to say, cocky in a sense but not something that will make you look judgmental or opinionated. my last tip to you is be aggressive, even if you don't see a sign, look at her lips and then up at her eyes and go slowly in for a kiss, or even if it's just being touchy - do something because they'll lose interest.

those are basically the main things you need be...

funny
    confident
    aggressive
    smart with your money (heh)

just be yourself and she'll feel comfortable around you. the trick to getting laid on the second date if you drive a car is to put a rose in the front compartment with a message saying "open me" on it, don't give her signs to open it let her find it herself and she'll love you for it - make sure you buy rubbers when you get the rose haha

Users Country Flag
    haha thanks for the imput
    I'll try these tips