+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?! Going crazy here! Help!

Does he like me?! Going crazy here! Help!

So, ive known him for about a year, and we have regular sex once a week for about six months. The deal was no feelings. I told him that i would dump him if it would come to that, and he said the same thing. So now im screwed! Totally in love, but i ve been hiding it well. Want to know if he might be doing the same thing.
    Both of us are very, very proud, and I would personally chew my own arm off before I admit to any feelings. I suspect he has feelings for me to, but I might just be looking for signs, because I hope he is.
    He is very convinced I don`t have any feelings for him, and says he doesn`t have feelings for me. He is a chicken though.

Signs he doesn`t like me: never calls me, sometimes doesn`t talk to me at all. We seldom just hang out. He is not good with taking initiative. Calls and text are usually work-related. Doesn`t sit next to me. Leaves work without saying goodbye. Doesn`t defend me when someone is being mean to me.

Signs he does: very cuddly, says he will be there for me, and that I can trust him. I`m constantly feeling his eyes on me. He says im special, not like other girls. When I need him, hes always there for me. Kisses me passionately. Would say things like "I wonder if my mother would like you" or "don`t leave". About other boys dating me he will say "I want to burn down their houses..Just kidding". He loves helping me with things.

What is uuuuup? Should I dump him if he doesn`t have feelings.

I think you should suck up your pride and tell him how you feel. Just be prepared if he doesn't feel the same way and decide how you will proceed before you say anything. For instance, if you tell him and he's not feeling the same way, make sure you can handle that reality...and make sure you have decided whether or not you can/will continue with your arrangement. Good luck!

Make a new deal... duh. Lol. Just say how bout telling him that you and him experiment on not seeing other people? Just to see were it takes u guys ya. Good luck
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

He sounds like a man that has feelings for you already i would tell him what you feel maybe he is not going to verbally say it until u do
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by KatieOhio View Post
    So, ive known him for about a year, and we have regular sex once a week for about six months. The deal was no feelings. I told him that i would dump him if it would come to that, and he said the same thing. So now im screwed! Totally in love, but i ve been hiding it well. Want to know if he might be doing the same thing.
    Both of us are very, very proud, and I would personally chew my own arm off before I admit to any feelings. I suspect he has feelings for me to, but I might just be looking for signs, because I hope he is.
    He is very convinced I don`t have any feelings for him, and says he doesn`t have feelings for me. He is a chicken though.

Signs he doesn`t like me: never calls me, sometimes doesn`t talk to me at all. We seldom just hang out. He is not good with taking initiative. Calls and text are usually work-related. Doesn`t sit next to me. Leaves work without saying goodbye. Doesn`t defend me when someone is being mean to me.

Signs he does: very cuddly, says he will be there for me, and that I can trust him. I`m constantly feeling his eyes on me. He says im special, not like other girls. When I need him, hes always there for me. Kisses me passionately. Would say things like "I wonder if my mother would like you" or "don`t leave". About other boys dating me he will say "I want to burn down their houses..Just kidding". He loves helping me with things.

What is uuuuup? Should I dump him if he doesn`t have feelings.
    Just so you know, I am no love expert but I can give you some advice I hope.
    First thing first, throw away you pride. If you are totally in love with him then you won't need your pride. Pride is a small thing compared to love. Love is inconquerable.
    Second thing, before you confess try making advances and see how he reacts to it. For example, go to the movie and see what happens.
    Last thing, if you decide to confess, keep looking him in the eyes, believe you are doing the right thing and last have luck!