+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong with me??

What's wrong with me??

Me and my ex carl have been split up for 6yrs... Yes that's right ... Over that time we have spoken and met up etc!

I have recently had a baby with my partner snd I love him to bits I really really do! But I don't know what's wrog with me I still keep thinking about my ex all te time!

I split up with him cos I was emotionally messed up and we had moved abroad togehee and it was all happening s bit quick!! A year after we split up we met at a friends party and he was all over me and we were reminding each other of all the good times... I was single at the time! Then about 4months before I fell pregnant I stsrted a new job which I found out from one of his friends was 2mims from where carl lived! Turned out carl had a new girlfriend etc which i was happy he was happy... Inwas now with the partner I have just had a baby with..... We decided to meet for lunch so If we bumped into each other it wasn't awkward! We had a great lunch together and as I said goodbye 2mims later I had a text from him saying how good I looked and he wanted to see me lots more! Aghghh! I just joked it all off... And eventually I confronted him and asked him if there was still somethign between us and he said he loved his girlfriend snd could never have any contact with me ever again as it messes with his head! And with thst i havent spoken to him since although he did walk through my work with his girlfriend a nver of times!

I just find myself lookin at him on facebook snd wanting to add him as a friend...

I love my OH and love our life together soo why am I soo drawn to my ex?!??

You never let go, because you both never really had closure to move on. You will also encounter others that will intrigue you and make you crush, but it happens to everyone. You must leave him behind and focus more on your new life instead of living in the past or what could have been.