+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's ignoring me! :(

He's ignoring me! :(

Hey Guys,
    I am working in an Ad agency, and my colleague who's senior to me showed his interest in me, he wanted me to get closer to him and he even hold my hand thrice times,he even said that he will marry me, in case if we see that we understand each other. I told him that I need sometime coz I don't exactly know him,
    After few days we had some arguments regarding an official matter so then I felt like not to speak to him again.
    But after few days, I apologized to him and hugged him as well.
    Now there's another girl who works in my office and I feel that he's getting closer to her, I don't want this coz I need him.
    He's ignoring me, and it's really irritating me, I don't know how to grab his attention, and make things work better.
    please advice me what to do, I am a very shy person, & when time comes like i should speak to him but then I feel so cold! I think that I should write down a note and hand him over or something!
    please advice me, what to do!
    thanks!

Having relationships at work is a bad bad idea - if you begin a relationship and then it falls apart what then? Leave your job?

But I need some tips, at least I wanna try once, if things aren't happening so I will quit!
    But tell me what can I do, just to show him I care??

rabz, honestly for your own good just forget about him

Leave him alone. He doesn't like you anymore. Merry christmas.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Why would you want worry that much about someone, who ignores you?

Keep it purely professional/colleague's relationship. He made his choice.
    Everything is for the best

Well i need his attention b'coz he is the CEO of my company, if I would get closer to him so definitely it can help me in gaining success and prosperity,
    since he is giving his attention to other girl so it seems like I am losing my chance, so I need your advice like how can I get closer to him??

Quote Originally Posted by Rabz View Post
    Well i need his attention b'coz he is the CEO of my company, if I would get closer to him so definitely it can help me in gaining success and prosperity,
    since he is giving his attention to other girl so it seems like I am losing my chance, so I need your advice like how can I get closer to him??
    Oh, you're using him to further your career? Why didn't you say so before? I suggest under-the-desk blow jobs and screwing in the supply closet. You've got to act really slutty if you're bartering sex for job advancement.

Alternatively, just do your job well and get ahead the respectable way.

Hey Guys,
    I am working in an Ad agency, and my colleague who's senior to me showed his interest in me, he wanted me to get closer to him and he even hold my hand thrice times,he even said that he will marry me, in case if we see that we understand each other. I told him that I need sometime coz I don't exactly know him,
    After few days we had some arguments regarding an official matter so then I felt like not to speak to him again.
    But after few days, I apologized to him and hugged him as well.
    Now there's another girl who works in my office and I feel that he's getting closer to her, I don't want this coz I need him.
    He's ignoring me, and it's really irritating me, I don't know how to grab his attention, and make things work better.
    please advice me what to do, I am a very shy person, & when time comes like i should speak to him but then I feel so cold! I think that I should write down a note and hand him over or something!
    please advice me, what to do!
    thanks!
    You are working at the same place and office as the guy who wants to marry you?
    You had arguments unrelated to your personal lives BUT you allowed these arguments to become personal:
    -Hence, you felt like not speaking to him again.

You had previously stated you didn't know him and needed some time "in case we understand each other"
    in order to what? Set up an appointment to see if you love one another? (not the way love works)
    YET you don't like that a free man is getting closer to yet another female worker because "you need him???"

Here is my advice: (but first some questions)

What do you like about this person that warrants a need?
    Men do NOT like needy people to be attached to them.
    He probably fears you will report him to human resources so he is
    choosing to avoid you. He has a job to do as you do. Keep it that way.

I can't say for certain but as a general rule you should not poop where you eat.
    Dating colleagues (or in his case a subordinate) can warrant termination/transfer.

What this sounds to me is that you lowering yourself to apologize
    has put you on lower ground than his own and well, this is a psychological dynamic
    which isn't even real until your mind makes it real. Coupled to his newly found interest in
    someone else has put your ego on overload.

Stay away from him, and keep yourself busy is my advice.
    The more you push and "force" things to happen, the more they become likely
    not to happen.

Love isn't psychological and doesn't come from the "heart."
    It emanates from your soul and your entire being.

EDIT

I'm sorry to say I can't help you due to your shallow nature
    and superficial needs of attention (Ego)

My empathy goes out to you and I hope one day you will learn:
    Work ethic, aptitude, efficacy hard work and dedication bring legitimate success, not
    using your femininity to your advantage as some means of advancement.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 28-12-10 at 02:29 AM.

So he's the boss and you think you can get success and prosperity by ****ing him? Isn't that a bit like prostitution?
    Yeah go ahead, suck him off whenever you can.

JEEZ

I know a word for that but it's not a nice one.
    My advice is to quit your job and start working as a prostitute. Don't take it personally, but you have the perfect attitude to make a career in that sector

The problem is that I have got no such guts, I am a virgin, & I never had any experience.
    I can't quit my job coz over here jobs aren't easily available, If I make so its possible that I can get sponsorship for my further studies,
    But I don't understand how to carry on, I can't never imagine to f*** some1 to whom I don't even have feelings,
    I don't understand what to do, today I just hand him over my letter in which I told him that I need to understand him, spend some time together so that we can move on, but the moment I hand him over my letter he asked me whats this?& he suddenly started reading it, I didn't expected that coz I thought that he will read it in his spare time. I just crept out of his room coz I was getting blush, I don't understand what to do!

The problem is that I have got no such guts, I am a virgin, & I never had any experience.
    I can't quit my job coz over here jobs aren't easily available, If I make it so its possible that I can get sponsorship for my further studies,
    But I don't understand how to carry on, I can't never imagine to f*** some1 to whom I don't even have feelings,
    I don't understand what to do, today I just hand him over my letter in which I told him that I need to understand him, spend some time together so that we can move on, but the moment I hand him over my letter he asked me whats this?& he suddenly started reading it, I didn't expected that coz I thought that he will read it in his spare time. I just crept out of his room coz I was getting blush, I don't understand what to do!

I can't quit my job coz over here jobs aren't easily available, If I make it so its possible that I can get sponsorship for my further studies,

You say you value your job...you say you don't know what to do?
    Reread my post.
    There is no relationship between you.
    He took offense when you pushed him away.
    Move on and focus on important matters in your life, not this man of whom you work with and
    just happens to be the CEO.