+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to take it to the next level

how to take it to the next level

okay guys plz help me. Me and my gf have been going out for three months now. Our relationship is awesome. We love each other a lot. The problem is that she's really shy when matters of sex come up. Though we make out a lot We have not had sex yet. I play and flirt naughty with her a lot like trying to get my hands in her pants or into her shirt. She likes it but dismisses it as a joke. Im getting bored of the same old tricks now and Im pretty sure she too is. I do not know what is holding her and I am too embarressed to talk to her about it on her face. Plz give me some new tricks and advice on how I can reduce that little gap between us because we haven't connected sexually yet. I love her a lot and I want to take this to the next level.

Of course you do, you are a horny guy. There are no "tricks" If she's not ready, she's not ready.

Grow some balls and talk to her. This what adults do, so if you are ready for sex then you should be ready to openly discuss sex with her.

The next level? Is where you are close enough to discuss things that are important to you. Where if you wonder what is up with your significant other, or you want something from her, you talk about it. If you love her, and you want this love to grow and survive, you are going to have to learn to communicate.

Sounds like she's frigid. How old are you guys?