+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advise on girls

Need advise on girls

I'm mainly looking for a female answer.

I briefly went to the same high school as these two girls. For the sake of this topic I'm going to call them Amber and Nicole. I have known Amber since middle school and I know she like(d) me as one of her friends even told me outright. I shared a class with Nicole in high school and I had gotten the impression that she liked me.

Anyways, I'm in college now far away, single. I've kept in contact with Nicole more and she talks about guys with me and has recently gotten a boyfriend. I secretly like Nicole but I am scared she just thinks of me as a close friend. We met over break when she was still single and her first reaction to seeing me was hugging me around my waist. I didn't really respond to it and we shook hands instead when we said goodbye.

During this break, I hanged out with both Amber and Nicole together (they are friends). They both seem to jump at the chance to do anything with me, like when I said I was cold they each took one of my arms. Nicole even rested her arm on my shoulder when we were talking so I'm really confused. Do they both like me? And if so, why did Nicole go get a boyfriend?

Your fears are right. You are just friends. If you want to find yourself a GF, Don't be friends with them. Being friends is a cowards way out of actually having the balls to ask someone for a date. As soon as they tell you or say to you "friend" you are in the friends zone. If they say oh you would make a girl real happy or you would be an awesome BF.....they are talkin about for someone else and not them. I say this all the time : girls can be emotionally attached to you without being sexually attracted to you. They are, just like your friend, are using you to fulfill their need for attention until they get a BF. You are just a temporary replacement dude....that's what being in the friends zone is all about. You can use these girls to get girls. Go out with them, let them hang around you, play it kool. When other girls see you supposedly attracting these two that are around you, they will become interested in you. Some pick up guru says it brings up your value. Use these girls to your advantage next time you hit the bars. Get them to be your wing men to attract the ladies.

Agreed with the first poster, they grab your arms and hug you because you are their friend. Girls are just naturally more touchy-feely.