+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just friends?

just friends?

okay so I know a guy who has a girlfriend but the way he acts with me makes me feel he likes me a little more than as 'just friends' but I like him so I don't know whether i'm just reading into it hoping he likes me.
    so the guy has been with his girlfriend for 2+ years and they seem to get on fine, although if you ask me their relationship is more sex based than anything else... but since i've met this guy he is constantly using playground tactic flirting with me (hitting me, jokingly insulting me) etc. but will always compliment me. he seems to always want to touch me and if we do anythign like watch a movie with our groups of friends we will always end up sitting and cuddling, or if we share a bed (weird i know) he will hold me all night and make sure i'm comfortable etc. he seems jealous if guys show interest but then on the other hand suggests our friends to me knowing i don't like them. he loves it when i do something nice for him and always talks about how we trust eachother.
    please tell me what is going on in his head!!!!!

I take it as a combination of you being hopeful and reading into things, and him being a flirty bastard.

Look, hun, he's dating someone else. If he really liked you... he'd break up with her and date you. Even if he DOES like you, why would you want someone who treats their girlfriend in the manner he is-flirting with other girls, "holding" them through movies? Yes, yes, he'd be different with you... But are you so sure of that? As of right now, he hasn't done anything to prove he's loyal to either his girlfriend OR you.

My guess is that he enjoys your attention as an ego stroke. Don't get confused; enjoying your attention is NOT the same thing as enjoying YOU.

Typical bloke.....likes his cake and to eat it.

Wanna find out what you really mean to him?

Then next time you find yourself in his company, remind him that he has a gf...that his actions are inappropiate and while he has a gf.

If he likes you/prefers you to his gf, he will end what he has with her and to begin something with you.

If he backs off, you were just some piece on the side.

The other woman always loses. he's a cheatin bastard. Listen.....guys will do and say anything to get in your pants. You are just a cookie on the side.