+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, harassment complaint at work?

Guys, harassment complaint at work?

Guys, ever been involved in a harassment complaint at work? Or knew of someone who got a harassment complaint filed against him? What happened and how were you able to keep your job?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin32 View Post
    Guys, ever been involved in a harassment complaint at work? Or knew of someone who got a harassment complaint filed against him? What happened and how were you able to keep your job?
    Sexual? No. Harassment? Yes. And I didn't.

Basically a 20 year old girl claimed I was being mean to her and the next day I worked I walked in and they fired me, even though I disputed the claims and told them I had witnesses to what actually happened.

Harassment claim by a woman towards a man at work gets you fired in any at will state. Period. In fair employment states, it will almost always get you fired but if you can very accurately and thoroughly represent that it wasn't true you might have a shot.

Doesn't need to be true, no company will take the risk. Avoid any and all flirting/joking/playful banter with females in the workplace. All it takes is one pissy day from them, one complaint, and you're gone no questions asked.

On the flip side, if you complain about a woman the only job at risk is yours. If they ask her and she says you touched her butt, they'll come back and fire you.

I'm not being sexist, it's just the policy of most companies. A lawsuit filed for harassment against a company can torpedo them faster then anything else.
    Last edited by Gratedwasabi; 06-01-11 at 07:34 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah it's called equal rights . Lol .
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Yeah it's called equal rights . Lol .
    The only thing equal about it is that whomever complains, the guy is the one losing his job.

yeaaaah this whole "equal rights" bullcrap pisses me off...

I find it so irritating that a guy can be fired simply because some woman's having a bad day and has to flex the power of her all-mighty uterus to feel better...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowMike4d4 View Post
    yeaaaah this whole "equal rights" bullcrap pisses me off...

I find it so irritating that a guy can be fired simply because some woman's having a bad day and has to flex the power of her all-mighty uterus to feel better...
    I love women. And frankly, this is more a problem with public perception, our court systems that allow and reward frivolous lawsuits, and business practice. But yes, a woman can get a guy fired very easily without any proof.

I got fired for JOKING non-sexually to a woman, she had instigated the joking with far less tasteful jokes, had a bad day, went to human resources to confide in them even saying she didn't want me to be fired or anything, they fired me the next day. It's common.

If I went to a manager and complained about her, they'd at WORST write her a warning and more likely just tell her to avoid joking with me.

Vagina = power in business. It ain't the 50s no more. Haha.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    The only thing equal about it is that whomever complains, the guy is the one losing his job.
    Nobody asked you to chose a penis when you were forming yourself in your momma's tummy hehehehee
    I wazzzz here

Nobody asked you to chose a penis when you were forming yourself in your momma's tummy hehehehee
    They told me it was that or bleed for 3-7 days every month. I said I wanted to be a human. They gave me a penis.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bleeding is fine. They didn't inform you that it's not such a big deal. Poor you :/
    I wazzzz here

Bleeding is fine. They didn't inform you that it's not such a big deal. Poor you :/
    Don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die.

And I don't know if you've heard, but penises are AWESOME.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to add, that the 7 days bleeding is bs. I usually have just like 3,4tops . And when you're on pills, you always know when to expect it, you don't get surprised And you also know if something went wrong on time Plus, we have all those boobs for ourselfs. And when we go shopping, in a clothes store 80% of clothes are for women, the pity rest is for guys And if we like sex, we can really have it whenever we want to We just have to ask , In 99% no one will say "no" If we don't feel like carrying heavy bags, we can play weak girls, but if we want some job for example, we play those liberated women Guys think they win everything, but they should really rethink it Having 2-3 kids in your life time plus 3-4 days bleeding everymonth <-- and this just for about 40 years , is not a big price to pay for all the good stuff we get
    I wazzzz here

I want to add, that the 7 days bleeding is bs.
    I've had at least 3 close friends, including my best friend, who consistently bleeds for 7 days. Granted, none of them used the pill for varying reasons but still.. it happens.

Boobs are wonderful. And if a woman ever said she was tired and wanted me to carry her bag, I'd hit her with it.

Also, less clothes means more beer. Man victory.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've heard already few guys complaining (hetero and homosexual) that it's so stupid that for guys there is so little choice in clothes. They always have few models when women at the same time have 20 different ones plus many many different colours to chose I never had such long bleeding ,even before taking the pill so maybe your 3 friends are aliens from X Files? (j/k <- if your sense of humour is burried 10 ft under the ground) .Boobs are boobs, I mean what's the big deal, I just looked at mine and they are completely boring hehe.
    I wazzzz here

I've heard already few guys complaining (hetero and homosexual) that it's so stupid that for guys there is so little choice in clothes. They always have few models when women at the same time have 20 different ones plus many many different colours to chose I never had such long bleeding ,even before taking the pill so maybe your 3 friends are aliens from X Files? (j/k <- if your sense of humour is burried 10 ft under the ground) .Boobs are boobs, I mean what's the big deal, I just looked at mine and they are completely boring hehe.
    See, I don't understand this. I never get bored of my penis. My penis is like my bff. We talk, we laugh, we have good times, he gives me bad advice, etc. Women just don't understand the connection.

Boobs are just fun. It's like cats attacking a ball of yawn. Okay, it's just yarn.. but look at how much they enjoy it. Men and boobs. (Plus, let's face it, vaginas are kind of scary so we relate better to boobs, which are the most prominent sign of femininity.)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boobs are piece of body. Like hands or ears.
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast