+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I make a big mistake saying I love you? Help!

Did I make a big mistake saying I love you? Help!

Ok so im going to try to keep this as short as I can. A friend and a guy I work with told me he was in love me about a month ago and I was in shock didnt know what to think told him how can you know you arein love with me its such a big thing to say and he said I just know. I didnt know how to react he ended up apologising for saying anything and I said look lets just work on the friends part for now. Well time passed and he I think he thought Im really am not interested in him so he tells me one day that theres this other woman hes thinking about getting involved with considering the fact that we are only doing the 'friend' thing but he still loves me. Anyway so last week I told him that I love him too and he at first said I don't know what to say then next day I said im sorry if yesterday was a bit of a suprise and he said its ok actually it was kinda cute. Cute? Well we have hardly spoken since then so what do I do? Why did he just say cute? It took a bit of courage to say it back and mean it. Now I don't where we stand and I have been txting him but no reply. Help please?

This guy just saying I love you to any girl to get into her pants. Now he got another girl who fallen for his act and wants too be with him, so he has no use for you anyway and it is bye bye!

I'm thinking hello1 might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    This guy just saying I love you to any girl to get into her pants. Now he got another girl who fallen for his act and wants too be with him, so he has no use for you anyway and it is bye bye!
    Yup. He told you that was "cute?" Very few guys say cute to a woman without internally being condescending.

He just wants some ass. He doesn't feel anything for you. Just playing on your emotions so he benefit from it.

Go find another man who will mean it when he says 'I love you.'

Ya I don't think he's interested in you any more, now that he likes someone else.
    People don't just fall in love like that. You can like someone a lot, or have a crush,
    but love is really deep and strong.

First of all, he's talking a load of bollocks and when he says he loves you. He doesn't know you and to love you and was likely bullshitting to try and get into your pants.

Another girl enters the picture - perhaps she believes his bullshit that he loves her and her pants were and are easier to get into.

people throw "i love you" these days like its "hello"