+ Follow This Topic

Thread: relationship troubles....

relationship troubles....

Hey all. This is my first post.. I really just needed to get out there and get some advice on a situation.
    I was going out with this girl who i loved sooo much. We went out for 2 years. And broke up maybe 2 months ago. Its still very fresh in my mind. But I'm getting there. Trying to move on.. And i fell like im getting somewhere now.
    That's where my problem is. There is this girl. totally and utterly attracted to her!! she is all i think about. every day i cant get her out of my head..
    We both get one like a house on fire! Have very simerler interests, i fell like if we where to go out. It would be a hell of alot better then my last relationship.. And i just cant get her out of my head. She came out of a relationship not that long ago as well maybe 6 months ago. From a long term relationship as well., and her ex boyfriend is moving away for 5 or 6 years with a work commitment.. I'm just really unsure if what i fell is true. Or if its just because i want to move on I'm making my self move on??
    What should i do in terms of telling her i like her. All my friends know i like her.. Soo im not sure if she know.. or if shes just playing games or something. what should i say to her. What should i do.. Some days i just want to run up and just tell her. But then you know. My sensible and non-con frontal side comes into play

thanks

Ask her out you dummy! You just might get to f uck her brains out.

Yea that would be really nice. Dream come true!
    Buuuut i just dont know what to say to this girl. i really like her. Everything about her. Is there anything i should do or not do. I was thinking about asking her out on a date in like a month.
    I really dont want to rush things. Just in case im all wrong..

Does anybody have any advice?

Just ask her out to a movie or an activity that can be interpreted as a date and see what she says. Women like boldness. If you're wrong and she really isn't into you, she will just make excuses as to why she can't go and you will have your answer.

Also, do it sooner rather then later. The longer you wait the greater chance someone else will swoop in and steal her attention away or she will just think your not interested.

Hi. You should just ask her out. Cause if you don, you will just regret and keep on thinking about the "What if I have" type of question... Wish you all the best.

[URL="http://bit.ly/makingup3"]Free Video on love and relationship advice.[/URL]

Yea i just hope that i dont make a fool out of myself. Its all to stressful. But i think your all right. better sooner rather then later i guess.
    Hmmm, it's so hard. because she is still really good friends with her ex.
    And he is going away some time this week. and i dont want to be to foward in all of this. Thats why i want to take my time.
    She does give of little signs here and there. to kinda of say that she does fancy me a little bit..
    So i should just man up.. And ask her?? So a movie? or do i need something more original? lol what to do these days.. its been over 2 years since ive made a move on a girl.. i dont know what to do..lolol!
    hahha