+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for some direction

Looking for some direction

recently I have lost over 100 pounds and I don't want to sound cocky but I get a lot of female attention from very attractive women when previously there was very little, everything is new to me and I feel like I am learning on the run. Anyway I met this girl 2 months ago and I truly like her, at least I think I do, because all I want to do is hang out with her, but not to excess, she told me she was falling in love with me, and I'm thinking I must be doing something right. She was in a previous relationship where she was cheated on. Anyway the other night I get really drunk and make out with another woman, no clothes were taken off, I told my gf about it.I had never done anything like that before. I whole heartedly believe I am not a cheater and I do not want to go down that path. The guilt is overwhelming and I know I won't do it again. She is torn up and wants to end it saying she cannot trust me and i don't want to lose her. For her sake I want it to end because I care about her and I don't want her to be a person she doesn't want to be, she claims she will be a bitch from now on. Personally I want to keep her because we make each other happy, can she forgive me? I would just like an objective point of view of the whole situation.

you screwed up bad... you got in a relationship with a girl who told you she had a bad past with relationships, being that she was cheated on...then you cheated on her... WTF is wrong with you?

She does need to leave you, because like she said, she won't be able to ever trust you, and she will always have anger for you, and 'be a bitch from now on'.

you f'd up...

Tell her what you just posted. If you really love her and want to stay with her show her through your actions. Do things for her, buy her gifts, take her out to dinner etc.....Tell her that you really are sorry, and that you promise never to do anything like that again and stick to your promise. If it happens again you know there are no second chances, so take advantage if she is willing to give you one more try.

^^Doesn't work. I've been there and I know.

It's easier to forgive, than to forget and she will never regain total trust....end of.

You screwed up BIG TIME and given that she's already been cheated on once before.

Because she has been cheated on previous, is why you may not get a second chance.

I'd drop you like a hot cake.