+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two hot girls, both charmingly unique... but which one...?

Two hot girls, both charmingly unique... but which one...?

I am a 20 year old male. I have been seeing someone for around 7 months now. She is 17 years old. During this time together we have got on really well and had loads of great times together.

However, I have met somebody else who has just ended her relationship from around two years. Nobody has committed anything unfaithful. She is older than my current partner, she is 23 and something I notice is her ability to have an intellectual conversation with myself. We seem to hold a lot more in common and share the same thought process on a lot of things!

However as mentioned previously I am only 20 years old, she is under the impression I am 21 and 22 in June 2011. Should I risk loosing her trust and come clean? I dont think she would be able to trust me for not being truthful about my age... Or tell her things wont work between us and she should go back with her ex?

Any input greatly appreciated.

Go after the 23 year old and don't tell her how old you are unless she asks. I'm dating a girl who's three years older than me, too. The age difference is so insignificant. I'm willing to bet that you'll get sick of the younger girl after you've had your bit of fun, but the other gal has fair potential for a nice relationship.