+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's driving me crazy ... Does he really like me?

He's driving me crazy ... Does he really like me?

Hi guys,
    I have met him at school. He keeps looking at me, following my reactions, every word that i say. I can't forget the way he looks at me,and how he gets jealous whenever he see me with someone or talking to someone and ignoring him.
    I feel like we are very close when we talk to each other but most of the time it's the awkward silence, i know that there's something wrong Sometimes he becomes very cold, very indifferent and i dont know what to do
    Everytime he sits next to me, he keeps thinking .And when we have to do a task together, he gets worried and nervous as if he's afraid of saying something wrong or behaving in the wrong way

I can't deny the fact that i like him. I am a very shy girl. I blush quickly and look away everytime he looks at me
    When i decided to go and talk to him he didnt come to school for 1 week but im glad it didnt happen cuz i need to know him more and i know he does the same .

1 month a go we had a graduation ceremony at school and it was our last day at school together.He didnt come but he sent me an email starting with :"Hey little sister loool how r u ?"
    saying that he wasn't able to come but he wants me to come to a party with our friends .He gave me his phone number, i replied and apologized cuz i was working at that time. And i didnt call him .I decided to forget about him and move on and i really did but he showed up in my life again ...

two weeks after, he sent me another email just to say hello and he started it again with little sister , i replied and said that i miss him but there was no answer... in the same week my friends went out together with him , i didnt go on purpose ...I want him to miss me more , i want him to know that im angry with him.

Last sunday, he sent me an email saying that he misses me too, and that he wants to go out with all our group .He gave me his phone number again .. I called him the next day, we talked for less than one minute. he was in a hurry and he said that he'll call me back .He called me back but i couldnt answer .He sent me 3 msgs wishing me a good night and to take care of myself and the message starts with "Hey little sister loool how r u" again !! i replied and said that i will call him asap but we both didnt ...
    Should i call him? or just wait for him... I just want to understand what he means by little sister ? is it a way to tease me ? to see my reactions ? I feel like i need to see him again and talk to him ... What do you think guys ?

I think you need to quit playing games.

doing shit because you want him to know you're angry and hurt... very passive/aggressive. You want him to know? Tell him.

This is what i feel right now ... I need to see him and talk to him
    Should i ask him what he means by "little sister" ?
    Anyway , thx for your advice .