+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wat topic to talk wit a girl?

wat topic to talk wit a girl?

a little help here... i've already told this gurl that i like her... and she told me too fast... i told her "ok maybe we could be frends..." now the prob is... wen i'm talkin' wit her i pause at one point because i don't have any topic on my mind... can u please help me regarding this matter?

Start reading the newspaper and/or magazines. You read something interesting, remember it and get into a discussion about it with her.

I'll bet a six pack you arent a day over 15, so chances are good that you being "up" on current events isnt going to swoon her in your directions.

Your best bet is the tried and true method of: Talking about her.

Ask her questions about where she is from, what movies she likes, what she likes to do for fun, books, sports, hobbies, hair, clothes, malls, shopping, driving, family, trips, vacations, her friends, her classes, her future plans.....you get the point. Simply asking questions and learning about a girl can lead to a weeks worth of conversation.

Eventually, conversation comes naturally and you can easily ramble on for days/weeks/years etc.

ok thanks guys for the advice... i'll tell u watever is the result... ac2aly its my 18th birthday on dec 2... so i hope to ask her out one of this days... thank you guys...