+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't want to move in!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    What do you mean I have a sucky plan? It's very realistic, and I have 10 months to make it happen! I know there are lots of people unemployed, and lots of accountants willing to work for cheap. I am a specialized accountant, so there is a demand for people like me. I need to feel settled before I proceed with the next phase. Once I land a new job, everything will fall into place. I need a bigger house, that's my point.
    There are many issues I see.
    You haven't learned the basic values/principles of a relationship and how to keep it working...
    You don't communicate, you internalize your feelings.

The women you claim you want to marry has children: this is priority #1 and supersedes your whining about traffic.
    Traffic sucks, we all know this -it is a natural occurring thing in dense, metropolitan areas.

If you'd like yet another failed relationship: by all means continue with your one dimensional plan. What is your alternative of it fails?
    Contingency is common sense and every accountant considers variable change as a constant...

A man steps up, expresses his feelings about the issues that create the fundamental disagreement of your internalization...
    Tell her how you feel and what she thinks you two can do to work it out. -I say wait until you have a job, a house
    and your affairs in order before marriage. I think your planning in general sucks because look at what is on your plate?

Things don't just happen or fall in line. YOU need to make shit happen.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kaius, I know this sounds crazy, especially coming from me, but you need to set the butt sex aside for a while and really put some thought into these things. There seem to be a lot of questions unanswered and you're not going to get them answered by getting a good job. Humble hit that nail on the head. I've been living hardship. I posted something on this a while back, plan after plan seemed to fall by the wayside, but I always made sure I had an alternative that got me to my goals. Sometimes I had to forgo a goal for something less ideal, and other times I made out better than I intended. It sounds like you both are just floating alone with the assumption that you're floating in the same direction but it seems to me like you're in denial about how far you're really drifting apart.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    I knew you were a rat.
    Will someone please get some crayons and paper and draw him a map of the joke? Thanks. lmao

You seem lonely, I'm not interested though so go talk to another guy on here, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    Will someone please get some crayons and paper and draw him a map of the joke? Thanks. lmao

You seem lonely, I'm not interested though so go talk to another guy on here, thanks!
    I don't need a GPS to know the joke is you, the world is a stage and you're the punchline with each revealing post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12