+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 21st birthday party ideas

21st birthday party ideas

so my 21st is coming up on Dec. 28, and I don't know what to do besides the obvious. One of my friends had the idea of getting a group of guys and girls together to pitch in for a suite at some hotel....as long as we didnt get kicked out. Anywho, if you have an idea or 2, that would be great. OR is this something that OTHER ppl should think of, not me? lol
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

Hotel parties are good. Just bring your own booze and get the room insured, just in case it gets destroyed. lol.

Since your from Indiana this means you can legally drink alcohol in the US now. The most obvious is going out and getting wasted. OR just have a house party at yours or one of your friends houses.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

this guy a few weeks ago at new mexico state university died of alcohol poisoning celebrating his 21st birthday. saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. be careful. you don't have to get that drunk, you have years and years to drink.

my birthday falls right in the middle of spring break so on my 21st me and some friends went to south padre island. i met this guy and he told me that if i was still standing that i wasn't drunk enough. needless to say by the end of the night i was bombed. i had a good time

have a good friend with you that you trust will take care of you.

i'm always into throwing my own birthday party cause people will bring you gifts and nobody forgets. getting a hotel would be fun too.

Happy 21st!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    My bf is gonna turn 21 next year and is planning on going to Coushatta to celebrate. It was originally Las Vegas, but it changed. Anywho... all I have to say is he better not get drunk (he has a low tolerance) and end up married to some showgirl named Candy or other, lol.

Naw, I trust him. I just say have fun and enjoy it cause you only turn 21 once. I went out clubbing all night with friends when I turned 21 (i'm 24 now). Then we went to a tatoo shop and I got myself one, paid for by my buds. All in all, I had fun. I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Just don't get yourself arrested, .