+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know what to do!

i dont know what to do!

so im really in love with this girl, and when im with her, im sooo happy. we have dated for 2 months in the past but it ended bad and i had my heart broken. we just got back together a few day ago, and i still love her just as much a last time, if not more. but it feels like that when im not with her, my heart aches, it hurts to not be with her.
    part of the problem is that im scared to be hurt again. ive talked to her, and she cant stand to see me hurt, and she said that if its too hard then she will repsect my decision to break it off. that is the last thing i want to do, but i feel that with work starting again, all this time and heart ache will just get in the way of my other things in life. i have no idea what to do, this girl makes me feel like im on top of the world, but when shes not around i am hurting.
    please, suggestions, put yourself in my shoes. thaanks.

forget the past man .....look ahead now ...i know its hard but you have too!!. if you keep on thinking what happened in the past it will fall on you again in no time !!!.

Do what you feel is in your heart. I would suggest seeking this relationship unless she tends to break your heart quite often.

You both must be on the same page to some point however.

Good luck! ~Brian~

Stop being whiney and clingy or she will dump you again. You have to get a grip man and stop being so insecure....girls like a guy with confidence, so much so that you can allow her to have her own space to do things on her own without question. Also have the independence yourself to have your own down time without worry.

There is nothing wrong with being in love and in fact sometimes it can be a scary feeling. I don't blame him for coming here and asking for help. Hes here telling us the truth. Just because he said it here doesn't mean that is how he is with her. You people need to read between the lines before you jump on somebody. Go get em killer!

To be honest, and I don't want to be a downer, but usually a break up at all, means that the relationship down the long run won't work out. Just a part of my experiences. But if you truly think you can work it out, forget being broken, and go work it out with her. Who knows, maybe god will shine light, and you'll be incredibly lucky.