+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Talking to other girls while In a relationship.

Talking to other girls while In a relationship.

Ladies, do you think it's normal that your bf still talks to some women that he called friends everyday, flirty to each other and call it innocent and normal in a work's environment, and just for fun?

I hope to hear many ideas thank you muahh

hmm I guess as long as it wasn't going anywhere that would be fine. my ex had a flirtatious personality just like I do, and at work he basically works with mostly other women. I know he would joke around and flirt but it was harmless, so it never really bothered me. it becomes a problem if they start getting serious and talking to another girl in a romantic way, then I wouldn't tolerate that, but otherwise it should be fine

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    mmm, everyday? That's a NO. Maybe i'm old fashioned but my bf would be in deep shit if i knew he was flirting around with females everyday. Harmlessness or not, it's disrespectful and unnecessary. If he feels the need for attention from other females, he's got serious insecurity issues and if his gf isn't fulfilling those attention needs then there's another problem.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you consider "flirting"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Flirting, saying missing each other, some sexual apps on facebook, meeting each other for coffee ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    mmm, everyday? That's a NO. Maybe i'm old fashioned but my bf would be in deep shit if i knew he was flirting around with females everyday. Harmlessness or not, it's disrespectful and unnecessary. If he feels the need for attention from other females, he's got serious insecurity issues and if his gf isn't fulfilling those attention needs then there's another problem.
    That's what i feel too! Those BS innocent is just BS

sadie_genie Guest
    If he does, he better not let me find out or he is in trouble.

flirting with women is a def no no. he needs to chill it out if he wants to be with you in my opinion

I would say that it really depends on what they're doing. I consider innocent "flirting": laughing and talking a lot. If they are friends, I don't care if they go out as a group or have inside jokes or whatever. But from what it sounds, he goes a little far. I would say talk to him and explain it makes you uncomfortable. Say you know they are just friends but he's going a little too far and it's disrespectful to you. But make sure you listen to his explanation. Just don't let it sway you completely, be wary. Good luck.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Talking is ok, no flirting. Flirting is a gateway for other things to happen? where does it stop? I think flirting can lead to emotional infidelity
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman