+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend is choking me !!!

My girlfriend is choking me !!!

Last week i was sleeping while my girlfriend was still up on my computer, i forgot to logout from my yahoo mail so she took advantage of it and started looking into my e-mails even in those before we even met. Even though i never cheated on her she's paranoid, she wants me next to her 24/7 i love her but i can't deal with this because i feel my freedom is taken away. Can someone please tell me what i should do??!! Stay with her, break up, or do something about in order to fixing it ??!!

Tell her how you feel, each relationship you have should teach you something, maybe effective communication is the things for this relationship. Give her no reason to mistrust,but firmly let her know that if her behaviour continues, you will not be staying in the relationship. Trust is a must !
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

That's a form of abuse called Isolation. Change your passwords. Tell her in no uncertain terms that it's not ok. Tell her you will NOT be abused for things that happened before you met her. She needs help.

b r e a k u p w i t h h e r .

Leave her. I'm telling you, I used to be one of those chicks (thank GOD I've moved on from those past ways! ...but I good lord I have never choked anyone!) so you're heearing it from first hand perspective. I would gladly give you a deeper explanation why if you'd like lol.

I was with one of those chicks, too, and she actually started physically choking me when simply spending every second of my day wasn't enough to fill the voids of trust caused by her insecurity!