+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend

anachronistic Guest

Girlfriend

We haven't talked for a week. Tonight was different though... A guy in her class came up to me after a play, and said that he heard from the girl's friend that she is saying we never dated and that it is all in my head, and that she has been hitting on lots of guys and stuff...

So after the play, I was on my way back home... and I drove past my office... she had pulled into the parking lot, and got out and looked at me.. I just drove past... She text messaged me (apparently she got her phone back for during the play.) and said to come to the office. I thought about it, and decided to see what she had to say. My brother was with me, by the way.

I pulled in, and my brother got out and started playing in the snow. She sat in the passenger side. At first there was just a bunch of silence. Then I told her how I feel and what the guy in her class said. She denied what he said. She did say that she told her friend that we aren't going out, so her mom doesn't find out, because she doesn't trust anyone, but said she never said it was in my head...

I decided to believe her; unless one of my best friends or I hear admit it, I will believe her..

I just wish she didn't care whether she got in trouble or not, and risked it to bring it back together.

She feels so hopeless... I found it hard to comfort her, since my life is going so great. I feel guilty in a sense. I told her that if she believes she can change things, and make things better, then she will have the ability to. She was crying.. At the end, I said 'now let me see you smile.' and she started smiling, and hid her face. That ALWAYS makes 'em smile.

We kissed goodnight, after about an hour talking in the -3 degree weather, called it good, said the love you's and were on our way. Her parents probably figured we had met up with eachother.. she was an hour late home.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 31-01-07 at 01:39 PM.

So the lesson of the story is....heaving a little brother around to play in the snow is awesome. Sounds sweet, You gave her good advice...but what is making her life bad that needs changing?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    So the lesson of the story is....heaving a little brother around to play in the snow is awesome. Sounds sweet, You gave her good advice...but what is making her life bad that needs changing?
    What she said was that she feels like everyone is trying to control her. I asked her if I was making her feel that way.. she said 'kindof', and I apologized, and then she said it is mostly her mom and everyone else.

I mean, her mom took her cell phone away, won't let her on the computer, and BARELY lets her out of the house. There is always an eye watching her. How stupid is that? It is pointless; her mom thinks I am abusive. What a trip.

Her grades are slipping, dude. I really helped her with school. She was an A and B student when we were together... now she is a C and D student. It isn't all me either; she is stressed at home.

She claims she is making herself throw up to lose weight. I have tried to help her with this as much as I can, but I can't do anything... She was happy with me and it just seems like her world is torn apart without me. Yes, it is unhealthy, but this is pretty much how her life was before I came along. I was the best thing that happened to her.

Can you feel my guilt yet? There is NOTHING I can do to convince her mom. I am almost about to go up to her mom's face and tell her off.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    What she said was that she feels like everyone is trying to control her. I asked her if I was making her feel that way.. she said 'kindof', and I apologized, and then she said it is mostly her mom and everyone else.

I mean, her mom took her cell phone away, won't let her on the computer, and BARELY lets her out of the house. There is always an eye watching her. How stupid is that? It is pointless; her mom thinks I am abusive. What a trip.

Her grades are slipping, dude. I really helped her with school. She was an A and B student when we were together... now she is a C and D student. It isn't all me either; she is stressed at home.

She claims she is making herself throw up to lose weight. I have tried to help her with this as much as I can, but I can't do anything... She was happy with me and it just seems like her world is torn apart without me. Yes, it is unhealthy, but this is pretty much how her life was before I came along. I was the best thing that happened to her.

Can you feel my guilt yet? There is NOTHING I can do to convince her mom. I am almost about to go up to her mom's face and tell her off.
    So if you were so good to her and made her a better person overall then why are you not with her still doing so? Anyways, this is no small matter. My friend was dating a girl that was in the same situation, after dating for a few years they moved away from her mom into an apartment...obviously this may not be an option for you but your option would be to talk to her mom...I know ..sounds crazy..but if you tell her mom what you just told me then she might take it to heart..I know one thing all parents want from their kids is success and good grades in school. Just be kind to her, She sounds like she is having a hard time.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    So if you were so good to her and made her a better person overall then why are you not with her still doing so? Anyways, this is no small matter. My friend was dating a girl that was in the same situation, after dating for a few years they moved away from her mom into an apartment...obviously this may not be an option for you but your option would be to talk to her mom...I know ..sounds crazy..but if you tell her mom what you just told me then she might take it to heart..I know one thing all parents want from their kids is success and good grades in school. Just be kind to her, She sounds like she is having a hard time.
    Why? Because we are being forcefully seperated...

The big problem we will run into, is when I go off to college, there will be no way for her to contact me, unless she gets a hold of a phone or email behind her mom's back.. because I am 2 years older thanher.

How did your friend handle the part about the phone being taken away and all?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Props to you for stickin' this through, but I must say, I have little hope for what's left of your relationship.

How did your friend handle the part about the phone being taken away and all?
    Well, she never had a phone in the first place. He would just pick her up and they would spend alot of the day together. I think your enemy is going to be the time you spend away from her and not that you won't find her after. I mean you do know where she lives right?

Lilwing, there is only so much you can do. She sounds like a project, not a girlfriend.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Lilwing, there is only so much you can do. She sounds like a project, not a girlfriend.
    :-/

Since all this has happened, I notice myself taking the relationship, and even women in general, less seriously. - this is a good thing, as I used to be the kind of guy that felt like he needed a relationship.

I know that she needs to get her parents to realize that I'm not abusive.

LostNotFound Guest
    lil wing is this the same girl you talked about when you first joint lf? or is this a different one?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like you're starting to burn out...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    lil wing is this the same girl you talked about when you first joint lf? or is this a different one?
    Yea, same girl. Were you here back then? I joined back in 2005. (I made a new alias since then)

Frasbee, yes, I feel a little burnt out. I'm sick of all the bullshit; anyone would be. But I will stick around if there is a chance. Atleast until off to college, anyways.

Yea, same girl. Were you here back then? I joined back in 2005. (I made a new alias since then)

Frasbee, yes, I feel a little burnt out. I'm sick of all the bullshit; anyone would be. But I will stick around if there is a chance. Atleast until off to college, anyways.

You're not going to college. You're going to Misombra's Poolboy Academy. Accept your fate.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're not going to college. You're going to Misombra's Poolboy Academy. Accept your fate.
    Hahahaha, very cute!

anachronistic Guest
    On my 18th birthday, I am changing my user title to poolboy.