+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need to bounce back, she left me no self confidence!

I need to bounce back, she left me no self confidence!

When we got together 6 months ago, on 6th date I moved into her parents house (basically stayed every night) I courted her briefly went on a few dates, kissed her on third date, hugged her on the next. Never got to the makeout part cause I moved in and we sorta switched gears from the romantic part of it. She NEVER gave me any kind of signs that she wanted sex she always teased me for awhile then after teasing she stops and I just feel horny and frustrated go to sleep kinda pissy.

Early on in the relationship she let me put it in her ONCE after like an hour of me getting frustrated playing with myself next to her. So she told me to put it in and I did and we had sex she didnt cum though so she was frustrated. AFter that she NEVER told me to do it again, we were together for 5 months after that NO SEX she only let me cum in her boobs TWICE.
    I even mastrubated in her bed a few times while she was sleeping it was a big joke with us, as I later found out she was playing with herself secretly so much when I wasnt there her dildo broke!

At the end of the relationship we have a day where she keeps teasing me by sqeezing my stuff in my underwear the she stops again not proceeding. All day until the night, when she let me touch her all over and she teased me again and stopped then she said " A real man would either go relieve himself in bathroom or take it" So i tried to touch her everywhere but she said there were too many factors and she was not in the mood.

The same morining she broke up with me over the phone saying she wants me to become self reliant and love myself and find myself and get more experience sexually because she feels like she is my first girl (shes my second after my exwife of 3 years) and she doesnt want to be the teacher in the relationship.

What the hell did I do wrong people, wasnt I being a gentleman and not a perv like women want you women are compeletely ununderstandable, what the hell do you want from your man?!?!?!?

shoulda never gave her the time of day! she ain't the good kind if ya know what I mean

Well she did teach me alot about what I want to do to become a better man, thats why im still talking about this. This was a learning experience.

cannt tell what' wrong,you should find the trifle to get out

I'm sorry this happened to you, it really sucks. Like luckylooch said, you should NEVER have given her the time of day. Yes, it was a learning experience but she just sounds like a tease, nothing more. I don't think she had any idea what she wanted herself, maybe was a little afraid as well. Either way you look at it, she just was not worth it. There are plenty of women out there, better women with decent hearts who will actually treat you right. You just have to keep searching for the right one sort of speak. For right now, I would suggest just doing you. Work on who you are, what you want to do with your life. Aim for your goals and shoot for them. Eventually one day that one woman who will be everything you have wanted and more will come into your life and when that happens, take it slow. As far as you doing anything wrong, you didn't. Never let her make you feel like it was your fault because it wasn't. Sorry that I don't have much advice and couldn't be of more help but I hope this does help you some at least. Best of luck to you Nikityan.

You have a lot to learn.
    There is no magic formula to get a girl to have sex with you. There are things you can do to make the probability more likely, but there is never any guarantee of sex. In this situation, you picked a girl who didn't want to have sex with you. You picked her and stayed with her. That is all on you. Now that the relationship is over you are complaining about how unfair it is. You need to look at your role in this situation. You could have walked up and left at any time. Yet, you chose to stay so I don't understand why you are complaining so about the lack of sex.

Then in terms of no self confidence... Self-confidence is about believing in yourself. The secret to believing in yourself is giving yourself reasons or relearning past reasons to believe in yourself. An easy way to gain self confidence with women is to meet, talk to women, ask them out on dates, and so forth. The more you do it your self confidence will grow.

Also, I imagine that your self-confidence is probably pretty close to the self-confidence you had before this girl. It sounds like you are using this last girl as an excuse to not go after new girls. "She treated me so unfairly! How can I ever have the confidence to meet another girl???" Sounds like complete BS to me. You are comfortable not going after girls and that is why you cling so much to this excuse. You are the problem. Until you are willing to look at your problematic actions and desires, you are not likely to get much success in life.

It is your life. Take ownership of it and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.

I suggest seeking help from an NLP Coach or attending an NLP Practitioner course. Just make sure the coach/trainer is licensed by Richard Bandler, the co-creator of NLP.