+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Make up!

Make up!

Hey, i used to like a girl and met her sometimes out in the city. But one day things didnt go that well and i was really rude to her. I thought I made up with her by sending her a sms saying i was sorry, but she is now ignoring me by all cost! The funny thing is i only have met her a couple of times when sober so she doesnt know how i actually am, a good guy, and a gentleman So i sent her another sms sayint that she could meet me one day so i could say sorry face to face, but she hasnt replied. The thing is that im feeling rather guilty and want to make up for her, as she really is such a good girl!. So what should i do? I even bought her a gift but she doesnt want to see me! i really need to get my councious right!

Take a hint and move on.

^^^I agree. You may want to clear your conscience, but that is your problem, not hers. Don't be a dick next time.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

you can ask her more about her feelings towards you, and then decide what to do

I they are right sorry man but you need to be held accountable for what you did/or said and sometime s I'm sorry and a gift doesn't make things better if you have only met her a few times and are already apologizing she probably has already moved on and you should too.

After some days she has now replied with a long message. She said she needed some time to think therefore the waiting time. She said she was really gutted over how i treated/said to here and and hes become a little afraid of me, as she thinks im not the person she thought i was. The thing is that i always thought it was something between her and one of my friends, therefore leading me to inapropiate behaviour when drunk (and stupid!), but thats really not who i am at all in everyday life. She says in the end that she dont know what she wants, and need some time, a break, and will contact me when/if she is ready. I stil have alot to say to her, but would'nt it be the best to not reply to her? At least i am pleased that she has kept me in mind, and hope we will become friends sometime.

How to Make it through the Pain inside you - [url=http://linkwrap4cash.com/l-heartbreak-cheater-love/jk.cgi?i=cm25tbS&d=anniebx.wordpress.com%2F&n=30]LinkWrap4Cash.com - Please Press Continue To Visit The Link You Clicked On..[/url]