+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help in a emotional crisis ..

need help in a emotional crisis ..

i met this girl for around 3 months, she is truly amazing couldn't ask for more and i kind of felt we had a thing and i really love her personality and her looks were a bonus so i decided to ask her out 2 weeks ago etc etc
    now im in a emotional crisis, for some reason i don't feel like there's any love feelings in me well i never had any feelings after i broke up with my first girlfriend 3 years ago and it wasn't such a harsh brake up we both decided to brake up cause things started to fade away and then later on i realized my love has gone.
    I really know this girl is the one, she really loves me + i do too it just doesn't come from the heart mostly from my mind it really get me upset i admit i do cry over this situation becuase i don't want to loose her!! and i don't want to be 'just friends'
    ill do whatever it takes to get my feelings back up and running !
    please don't say to brake up cause that's not going to happen !
    how do i set off the spark like i had with my ex ? ( we were so over in love maybe cause she was my first gf ).
    is it becuase its still early ?
    tips on build love in a relationship ?
    just anything that will help me !?
    no harsh comments.

You are trying to force yourself to emotionally love someone. It's really not easy. The way you sound, it is getting a bit desperate so that just makes it worse. I have a feeling there's something blocking your heart from letting out love. It could be from the last relationship. She was your first and I guess your heart really hasn't recovered from that. Do you ever think about your last relationship? You seem scarred by the fact that the love faded away.

All you can do at this point is not force yourself emotionally to find love in your heart. It's really something that comes naturally. I know you don't want to break up and hey you don't have to. But just understand that love is not something you can spark in the heart. It does it on its own and you have to just live with that.

I agree with the above poster. I don't think you can force yourself to love someone... That's just got to be in your heart.

You are trying to convince yourself that you love her, sounds like you don't and you are afraid to let her go because you wont have the familiar feeling of comfort and you will have to do alot of searching before you find someone like her, have you even slept with her? If so, are you not feeling satisfied with it? You seem to be sexually attracted to her but of course there are many departments in a relationship, you could be lacking communication, trust, physical attraction or maybe you just feel you two have nothing in common, you need to re evaluate your feelings, list down the things about her that make you happy and then list down the weaknesses of your relationship (if any).

But overall, one thing I learnt is that you may get close to one person and find some form of attraction but sometimes its not meant to be and there will be no real connection, just an attraction, nothing more..