+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very confusing situation..someone help?

very confusing situation..someone help?

I will try to make this short..
    We met at gym, I initiated because we made lot of eye contact and smiling and it was really fun.He added me on facebook, we talked until midnight and He was like ohh we should do something.. and we exchanged numbers and we would often text and we would text everyday and seeing at gym..So we then went to the movies and it was fun. He then wanted to see me on Friday and saturday. On friday, we had a little argument and he was like I don't care I wanna see you, ill come get you. And we expressed our emotions that I really wanted to see him and he too..Then on saturday, he came swimming at my place, we had lots of fun and he was really close to me, and we kissed. After this night, I didn't know what would happen since he didn't text me the day after, was he waiting for me to do it? we just talked for like 10 minutes and so 2 days after, I text him and I'm like: so been a long time. and he's like: well only 1 day and I'm like: ohh I was joking..
    From this moment, it just felt weird and he was speaking to me as if nothing happened.. We then saw each other at gym and he just smiled at me as if nothing happened.. Then, he texted me: when are we going out?.. I was surprised that he would actually text me.. and I was like: soon! he's like: ohh you don't seem very enthusiastic. After this, he practically never texts me? I don't know if he thinks that I am not interested because its not true.. When I talk to him, he is very straight forward and asks me how about you.. but its not like before & he seems mad.. Like I ask him: oh so ill see you tomorrow at gym? and he is like: maybe! good night. usually he would explain himself..
    what do you think?

Sounds like he plays lots of mind games. He's playing along as he knows you like him. Take it slow and see what happens. If he continues to back away from you, then just cut him off because he's not that into you. If you bump to him in the gym just be polite and act like nothing happen.

Agreed, thats strange he didnt really contact you after a fun night.. Maybe he does play mind games with you as he knows you are very interested.. You should probably back off a little bit for a while.

If i were you, i would just go about my days as though nothing special happened either. Dont contact him first, wait for him to contact you. If he doesnt make too much of an effort it probably means hes not as interested as you.. Which then you should back off. Make plans with friends and dont be too available. The fact that after a good night he didnt really contact you is definitely a red flag to me..
    In my experience if a guy has enjoyed himself with you they usually will contact soon after .. Not after a day or 2.

If he continues to be 'weird' like this.. Just stop contacting him all together, and forget about him. Nothing more annoying than men playing mind games..