+ Follow This Topic

Thread: which one do i choose!!!

which one do i choose!!!

Ok well the situation is simple but complex at the same time, I never really thought about asking for outside advice on this especially since its pretty embarrassing to talk about at times, but I feel an online source is the easiest way to go.

Ok well the situation at hand is simply put as I have know this one girl for like 2 years and I really like her... but when I first started hanging out with her It was weird right from the start, we were both too shy too admit we liked one another bc we both had a lot of the same friends. But bit by bit over time we would open up with eachoher and soon as we got close it was just like she got bored of trying and went with another guy, well apparently that guy was a douch so she came back onto me(which was kind of odd to me). But at the same time I met another girl that is far more open with me. And we always have something to talk about.

Basically my question is do I take a chance wasting my effort with the girl I have known for longer just for her to blow me off, and waste my chances of getting with either one? Or do I just stay friends and go with the other girl?

And too make things more complex I have stress about performance in bed, I am not a virgin but I have issues with getting too excited when I'm not hammered lol. I just feel a lot of pressure of loosening a relationship bc I can't meet her expectations. I can easily get going but about five to ten min in Im almost about to come. I am a beast at everything except penetration, and if I slow down to prevent coming she will know I have a problem cojtrolling myself and she will tell all her friends regardless if I can even keep at it after I stop.

I know that's alot but I just need a little advice so I don't screw my chances.

I think you should go for the girl you like most. It really is that simple. As far as performance is concerned, take time in foreplay and you can even pull out during penetration and continue with foreplay. You may be able to last longer once you are with the girl for a bit. The beginning is always full of excitement. And let me ask you, can you go again not too long after? Many men don't last too long at first. Being a woman, I don't mind, if they can continue again. And I appreciate someone who can give good oral sex. That is always a plus!

Hah thanks , I knew I was just over complicating things. And the fact that I'm satisfied with the first post says it all. The only reason I have ever felt pressure is from school, work, and women... and the fact is I'm almost done with school and I'm about to start my career as a mechanic so the only thing I can't get off my mind is perfecting my game as funny as it may sound. I'm pretty dam good in bed(with the exception of the overexcitment on penetration) I will give the stop and go a shot, or maybe ill just double wrap it and work gettin comfortable with my over excitement. And as for the 2 girls ill just have to pick one since I can't really have both Haha

one way or another thank you for your input
    Last edited by j-doe; 22-03-11 at 09:22 PM.

I think the fact you think about choosing is a proof that you aren`t so much into either of the two girls. I would take some time, to see how things go on and to figure out who`s the one I like enough to leave the other girl for her.

I say go with the new chick, what if the original girl meets someone else and gets bored of you again.......what do you think she's going to do? Don't be a sucker, she already bailed on you once, if you give her a chance to do it again, shame on you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with ^

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    I say go with the new chick, what if the original girl meets someone else and gets bored of you again.......what do you think she's going to do? Don't be a sucker, she already bailed on you once, if you give her a chance to do it again, shame on you.
    Well said. Very true.