+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Missing Someone Special...

Missing Someone Special...

Yeah, this isn't really a problem per se... I just really miss my boyfriend and feel like venting and talking about it. I have been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and he is amazing. We've been through so much, and have came through it all stronger and loving each other more than I thought possible. We spent the middle 2 years of our relationship in a distance situation which varied from 5 hrs away to continents away when I was in France. It was hard, and we never expected that things would work out and I would be living down the street from him in now, able to see each other every day and wake up in his arms every morning.

He is in Italy right now for business, and I feel as though I've been so spoiled lately seeing him all the time because I am missing him like crazzzzy right now. We have no way of speaking to each other for what has been a week so far, and I feel like such a loser because I keep on wanting to text him, knowing he isn't even going to get it haha. I feel like I need more friends here or something to distract me...I having a hard time being alone...

Are you not allowed to text to other countries?

Also, work on 'you time' more. I don't know much, but it seems a little unhealthy for your life to revolve around another in such a way. It's good to be independent from time to time.
    Last edited by Mongoose; 27-03-11 at 08:40 AM.