+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does a girl be attractive in a positive way?

self confident women are attractive...men can't stand whiney...yes they would go for a whine, tantrum throwing woman if she is attractive but not for long...

Nowadays intelligence counts a lot as a criteria...men are also looking for someone they would not be bored with...

but overall..men need attention, and to feel appreciated like someone said before...I find that many women compliment their men at the beginning of the relaitonship and then it wears of over time which is a shame be cause men would do twice more for a woman if he feels like her heroe..also even though women have gained a lot in terms of sex equality do not be afraid of showering him with attentions...making him a nice meal, giving him a massage, appluying sun cream on his back when it's too hot...it's all these little gestures that will make him feel loved and not used...

at the end of the day , in terms of your personality, do not change and remain yourself.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I'm a sucker for happy girls, everything else is secondary.

Be yourself. Do not fake. It'll show.

Be confident. Be comfortable with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    self confident women are attractive...men can't stand whiney...yes they would go for a whine, tantrum throwing woman if she is attractive but not for long...

Nowadays intelligence counts a lot as a criteria...men are also looking for someone they would not be bored with...

but overall..men need attention, and to feel appreciated like someone said before...I find that many women compliment their men at the beginning of the relaitonship and then it wears of over time which is a shame be cause men would do twice more for a woman if he feels like her heroe..also even though women have gained a lot in terms of sex equality do not be afraid of showering him with attentions...making him a nice meal, giving him a massage, appluying sun cream on his back when it's too hot...it's all these little gestures that will make him feel loved and not used...

at the end of the day , in terms of your personality, do not change and remain yourself.
    The same goes for women dude. And no the gesture isn't returned twice more.....speaking from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    Varies from guy to guy.
    Some want a girly girl, some want a woman who can open jars on their own.

I wouldn't bother going outside of your... style.
    Biggest universal thing I think, is to make sure they feel wanted, or appreciated. If they do something for you, or with you in mind, -recognize it-.

Nothing irks me like making an effort to have it dismissed or ignored.
    This is true. My best friend is attracted to women who act weak, indecisive and clingy, because that makes him feel more manly. I prefer strong, opinionated women who challenge me to do my best. But at the end of the day, we both want to be appreciated for our efforts.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by buttergirl View Post
    I believe you are wrong. I was once with a bunch of friends and there was this pretty hot looking girl. Whenever we played a game of sports or activity, she's squeal and shriek, especially when a ball was thrown to her. She'd jump, squeal and avoid it. It's just a ball. But I think she enjoys acting that way. Nevertheless, all the guys were all over her, because of her looks.

She appeared 'weak' and some guys like that. Also, she was hot. Had she been ugly, guys would be turned OFF. Am I right?
    Some guys ignore personality in favour of looks, but I don't think this is an absolute.

There is a tendency in guys to go for the hottest girl out, no matter her make-up, or any perceived traits or even flaws. However, I think that not all guys do this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12