+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF Cheated On Me After 8 Months Together.. Need Advice

GF Cheated On Me After 8 Months Together.. Need Advice

ive been with my gf for 8 months now. i see her everyday and we spend quality time together i always cuddle her n show her love. she has a 2yr old daughter but her and the father have been seperated for 10 months.. he goes over every 3days to see his daughter. well yesterday which was the day it happened.. i went2 see my gf and she was acting strange usually she would hug me as i come through the door but nope. i tried hugging her and giving her a kiss and she moves away and says "noo im not in the lovey dovey mood" im like okay well as the day goes by it seems like she hasnt paid attention to me. later that night i tried cuddling her and she moves from me. i told her okay whats wrong tell me.. she tells me she needs a break because she doesnt feel like having a boyfriend. i asked her if she still loved me and she said she didnt know. i went home and the next day i went over again hoping she'd snap out of it and return to her happy mood. she was still acting strange and i told her whats the main reason why she wants a break she tells me. "what would you do if i told u i cheated on u" i laughed alil and said ha with who. then she tells me with the ex. i told her when? she told me it was yesterday when he went2 visit his daughter. that he made the move started by kissing her and then they began to have intercourse but after a few sec of that they stopped. she pushed him off and they both told each other what was that and he left. i love this girl from the bottom of my heart but dont know what i should do. i feel like i cant live without her.. is she capable of doing it again and does she deserve a second chance?

Whether she deserves a chance or whether she will cheat again is not the issue. The issue is why did she cheat - and that seems to tell me that there are fundamental problems in your relationship together. And you need to find out what these are first of all. But it doesn't sound hopeful

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you want to stay someone who can't keep her pussy shot after being with you just 8 months . Are you naive ? If you are then good luck with your life .
    I wazzzz here

Ouch, harsh love from petit!

I agree with boisdevie, she clearly isn't that into you or the relationship if she'll just jump straight back into bed with her ex.

Personally i'd use the anger i felt to walk away and never look back, there is no second chances. You won't be able to trust her again, she'll still be seeing her ex 3 times a week, you'll feel weird being intimate with her and your self respect will plummet for going back to her.

End it. You cannot beat the father of her child, you do not stand a chance. Find a single lady

She doesn't deserve you. Let her stay their and figure herself out. Go on about your business, it's gonna get messy, when their is a baby daddy, a kid, and a confused mother in the mix.......the new guy ALWAYS gets fcuked!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Ouch, harsh love from petit!

I agree with boisdevie, she clearly isn't that into you or the relationship if she'll just jump straight back into bed with her ex.

Personally i'd use the anger i felt to walk away and never look back, there is no second chances. You won't be able to trust her again, she'll still be seeing her ex 3 times a week, you'll feel weird being intimate with her and your self respect will plummet for going back to her.

No it's just i've spent last days on watching Steve Wilkos Show and it's full of such shit. I'm just thinking , if people can't do better ? Who wants a freaking drama ? I had drama once in my relationship and sorry , don't want anymore . People tend to complicate their lives more than it already is complicated.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    No it's just i've spent last days on watching Steve Wilkos Show and it's full of such shit. I'm just thinking , if people can't do better ? Who wants a freaking drama ? I had drama once in my relationship and sorry , don't want anymore . People tend to complicate their lives more than it already is complicated.
    Totally agree, but disguise the bluntness with pretend sympathy? Lol