+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 Years of Pure Craziness

2 Years of Pure Craziness

I have been in a "relationshit" for over two years now. I love him with everything i have. He says he loves me. We have gone through name calling, hitting (both sides), destroying personal items (both), cheating (just him), cops called, arrests, you name it! And right now, we are currently seeing each other without a single persons knowledge. Its stressful and confusing. We are not together, and he says he doesn't know what he wants. We love each other, but no one wants to see us together. Have you seen Jersey Shore? We are Ronnie and Sammie to a T.

I dont know what to do. I told him i think its best for us to split ties for a while. His reply is that he cant force me to want to be with him. Can i get some advice??

Thanks.
    *´¨)

¸.. ´¸..*´¨)

(¸..* Vanessa

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Wow, sounds pretty crazy but some people seem to live like that. I'll never get it. I was with a girl once that was crazy like that, she destroyed my computer, threw crap at me, etc. I was out ASAP. Seems like some people really feed off that drama though, seems like deep down they enjoy that shit. Not I.

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    Wow, sounds pretty crazy but some people seem to live like that. I'll never get it. I was with a girl once that was crazy like that, she destroyed my computer, threw crap at me, etc. I was out ASAP. Seems like some people really feed off that drama though, seems like deep down they enjoy that shit. Not I.
    Yeah. Im bipolar. And he is too. So, its never a normal day. But im getting older and realizing that i just want some peace and quiet!!! No more drama. No more bs. Just happiness. Its such a huge stressor.
    *´¨)

¸.. ´¸..*´¨)

(¸..* Vanessa