+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to ask her over but I'm embaressed about my home? Adice please!!

I want to ask her over but I'm embaressed about my home? Adice please!!

So here is my situation. I like this girl, basically have for over 2 years now. I really want to ask her over for a movie. However, the people I live with (my parents and sister) are junkies. They do drugs and drink. On top of that, they have just invited 2 people to move in and they are also extremely dirty junkies.

What can I do, I really want to text her to come over. And, I can't exactly go to her house, I'm the one asking her out, I can't just invite myself over to her house now can I.

That's what the back seat of a car is invented for.

Less trolls trying to get post counts up please. I need help I've got no idea.

You obviously didn't see the practicality of my suggestion. I suppose it doesn't work that way in your country? Here, when I was a teenager, where going to either homes is not possible, we do it in the back seat of car. You obviously want to have sex with her at your house right? I don't think it's just to watch a movie. You could watch a movie at a cinema anytime. Your only other option is move out.

No, and besides, I'm actually not after sex. Ironic, yeah, I know but I'm not like that. I really like her. Anyway I wonder if anyone else out there has any tips.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    You obviously want to have sex with her at your house right? I don't think it's just to watch a movie.
    No actually. I want to ask her over for a movie then ask her out. I'm not having sex with her (as I stated in my above post).
    Last edited by Roqua_99; 11-04-11 at 08:51 AM.

bump please

I thought this was a girl you been dating. Oh in that case, asking her to come over to your house might not be best idea. Why not just ask her out to watch a movie at the cinema?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    I thought this was a girl you been dating. Oh in that case, asking her to come over to your house might not be best idea. Why not just ask her out to watch a movie at the cinema?
    Yeah good idea, I may try doing that.

Movies sounds a little more romantic anyways

Do not bring her to your house whatever you do, it will give her a horrid first impression. Take her anywhere! A lake, a restaurant, a movie, a park, a freaking tractor show! Chicks usually don't want to meet the family right away anyway.
    My parents were pack-rats so I never invited friends over either. When you get to know her better then let her in on why you're embarrassed for her to come over.

If you know this, why would you want to bring ANYONE to your house?

Thats what Movie theaters are for dude.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Do not bring her to your house whatever you do, it will give her a horrid first impression. Take her anywhere! A lake, a restaurant, a movie, a park, a freaking tractor show! Chicks usually don't want to meet the family right away anyway.
    My parents were pack-rats so I never invited friends over either. When you get to know her better then let her in on why you're embarrassed for her to come over.
    Thanks. I'm just so sick of my house at the moment. It's just a run down s**t hole. Anyway, back on topic, I've come up with 2 things I can do, basically, take her out to dinner, cheesy and a little overused I know but, I've been told it's a good first date. Or, the movies, thing is, my tow as well, is well, how can I put it, it lacks community entertainment. The movies that are played down here are not the most exciting ones out there. I.E, the only movie she may actually somewhat enjoy, is The Kings Speach. Now, as a first date movie, yeah, right. So I'm guessing taking her out to dinner.

Now, my question is now guys/girls, how should I ask her? Should I text her? Should I go to her house (this will seem a little weird for my current situation)? Should I call her? I'm leaning towards just texting her, but this in itself seems, well like I'm a coward.

I also think this may be relevant, we are only 16. Does this change anything?

Help Please.

Does not change anything unless her parents are super strict and don't want her dating. They will also probably want to know how shes getting to and from the movies and might want to meet you if you're driving her around. I don't recommend texting her. Like you said it seems cowardish, and impersonal and it gives her time to not respond right away while meanwhile you're going crazy for an answer. Showing up at her house seems creepy. I would either do it in person at school or call her.

Sorry about the situations you're going through at home, I hope you learn from your families (or family friends) mistakes and don't end up following in their dead-end paths.

While this may well hurt your chances, I think letting something like that 'hide' in the background might come back and end something good.

Tell her upfront, you'd like to invite her over for a movie, but bluntly put, your family environment isn't healthy, and you don't want to have her around it.

There's often a lingering question when someone won't invite an interest home. And while your home life may be pretty ugly, the imagination can be uglier.
    Green!

I would ask her out to a public place. If I really liked someone and I was a male I would be creative and find some special places to take her. And soon when my funds were right I would move

into a apartment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast