+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is my boyfriend racist?

I bet you would appreciate me ****ing off your page so you can devise a way to excuse your b/f behavior. ****in retard.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I bet you would appreciate me ****ing off your page so you can devise a way to excuse your b/f behavior. ****in retard.
    Is 'retard' a new work you just learnt or something? I'd rather be a retard than a ****ing twaty bastard. what you still doing here? jog on

What am I still doing here? Same thing as always, wasting time at work. Isn't it cool..I'm getting paid $40 an hour for this? Better question is, what are you still doing here? Still can't figure out if he's racist or not?

Well, look at the time. Guess you'll get your wish for now, I'm going home. Good luck with your relationship, looks like you've got a long, happy road ahead of you.

What am I still doing here? Same thing as always, wasting time at work. Isn't it cool..I'm getting paid $40 an hour for this? Better question is, what are you still doing here? Still can't figure out if he's racist or not?

Well, look at the time. Guess you'll get your wish for now, I'm going home. Good luck with your relationship, looks like you've got a long, happy road ahead of you.
    I'm actually shocked some can look past how irritating you are and employ you. And my decision has been made thank you not that it is any of your business

I was dating a guy once, who was actually Latino. A very fair skinned Latino, though. He told me, on our third date, 'If we have kids, I hope they take after my genes instead of yours, because I don't want my kids to look black.'

The next day, I dumped him.
    Do you need anymore motivation to get rid of this guy?
    I know he may do nice things for you. And?
    And he may say he has alot of feelings for you. And?

I KNOW you find this offensive, because if you didn't, you wouldn't be here asking for advice. Just chalk this up to being one of those assholes you had the unfortunate opportunity to date.

You just can't make someone change that kind of stupidity when they're so dead set in it, you know?

(by the by, alot of racist white men have a fetish with black women. I don't know why that IS, but I have definitely seen this more than once! Say they dislike black people, but have no problem f*cking a black woman. Weird.)

Racism(n) - A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement.

He is a racist.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

He's a racist by -your- definition. And ignorant by -mine-. The dictionary isn't going to settle the difference. Sorry.
    Green!

I don' think he is a racist...but he has prejudice...based on patterns he observes....is it that bad?

His fault is probably to voice out his worries....he has some doubts and so what? when I was dating an English man I would worry sometimes that if we had a child they would start drinking at 12-13, or if a girl would be pregnant by 15...because I used to live in an area where you could see kids doing nasty things at a very young age....

Does that make me a racist? I don't think so...but I never said anything about this to my partner though...did not want to upset him with my comments...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    I don' think he is a racist...but he has prejudice...based on patterns he observes....is it that bad?

His fault is probably to voice out his worries....he has some doubts and so what? when I was dating an English man I would worry sometimes that if we had a child they would start drinking at 12-13, or if a girl would be pregnant by 15...because I used to live in an area where you could see kids doing nasty things at a very young age....

Does that make me a racist? I don't think so...but I never said anything about this to my partner though...did not want to upset him with my comments...
    You live in England and think all british people are like that?

Do french people eat frog legs and are you all snobby?

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    Do french people eat frog legs and are you all snobby?
    No but we have a tendency to moan all the time, to worry and be pessimistic over life when really we have an excellent quality of life...

now back in France I worry that if I ever have a child they would turn out like that!

For the record, I was not having a go at british people as a nation...god knows I adore the UK and its people! I was just showing how sometimes patterns can lead you to prejudice...as I said I'm only human and I try to be better everyday...

Also I was trying to show the poster another point of view and also that racism is a word to be careful about...I don't think your partner is a racist o else he would not even consider having kids with you...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Europeans are more racist than Americans. This is a fact

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Wow I am surprised as an american you even know about europe

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Mixed race marriages have existed in Europe for far longer than in the States...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123