+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should I do if a guy can't forget about his ex?

what should I do if a guy can't forget about his ex?

I recently dated this guy for 4 months now, and we still haven't made it official because I wanted to take my time to think about this since I met him online. But I have responded to him today that i am ready to be in one and I said yes (but in an unsure way) that I want to be his girlfriend.

We made out about every week. Whenever he see's me he wants to make out after he said that we shouldn't be making out because we're not actually into each other but just for sexual pleasure. Well actually we havent made out for this past 2 weeks though. We're still in an open relationship meaning we're free to date anyone and not obligated to anyone. he told me he went on a date with this girl whom his parents set him up with and he went along with it just to respect his mom and his mom's friend. He told me the girl reminded him of his ex because of her personality, appearance, and behavior and couple weeks ago he spoke with his ex and he said that he hated his ex after talking to her.

Couple weeks ago I asked this question what happens if a guy hate their ex and people said that it means he still misses her. Today he told me he does misses her when he's not with me because he lives alone. They were together for 5 years and he broke up with her because she didn't want to have a family and they never had sex but they were together for 5 years. But that made me feel uneasy and little upset. I mean why are you dating someone when you still miss you ex? How is that possible?

What should I do because I feel uneasy about this and I didn't know how to respond to that after he said that.

he told me he loved me today.....

*He ignored my calls for 2 days couple weeks ago because he had to rethink some issues over. His issues was whether I was willing to move to his house one day and have a family, so he didn't feel like talking at that time.

I know he still misses his ex, but I don't want to be invisible and be treated as a piece of nothing because I am a human being.
    Last edited by iamminzy; 17-04-11 at 04:40 PM.

Of course he misses his ex...but he isn't in love with her. She will always have a tiny corner of his heart, but he's ready to move on hun so don't sweat it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamminzy View Post
    *He ignored my calls for 2 days couple weeks ago because he had to rethink some issues over. His issues was whether I was willing to move to his house one day and have a family, so he didn't feel like talking at that time.

I know he still misses his ex, but I don't want to be invisible and be treated as a piece of nothing because I am a human being.
    He's still living with the sting of his ex refusing to want a family etc. So I can see why he is paranoid investing his time in a relationship. He is just very scared and doesn't want to go through that again.